Status
Not open for further replies.

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
Thought I could handle this situation with Shan herself, however it's been over 2 months and she (what appears to me) ignores my emails.

I am on my second VV Splash Mini. My first one stopped working and I emailed her she immediately made things right and send me out a new one. So far so good.

The new one broke about 2 months ago. Just died. No power no nothing. I emailed her again and no response. Ok no biggie as of yet. I checked her website and saw no activity (no new items being put up), so I figured she could be moving again or what not, hence the reason for not answering my email.

Recently Shan has put up new products, and I sent here another email explaining the situation.

No answer.

Last night more Splash VV unites get put up. Anyhow, I am stuck with a broken Splash Mini paid good money for it and get no customer service.

With so many choices out there right now I just thought I'd warn (or vent) about Shan @ Vapecore.com. I have been using a madvapes VV box since the Splash Mini broke, and the madvapes unit is working strong, and knowing I will get customer support means a lot to me.

So Shan if you read this please don't be mad. I've known you from ElixirTV and I'm sure a lot of peeps know me as well. I'm a nice guy but felt this needed to be said.

Have a nice weekend and vape HARD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread