Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
BLUE HONEY:
-The juice- 16mg, 50/50, steeped for 1 week, color-light amber

-Flavor- Blueberries and honey

-Flavor strength- bold

-Throat hit- moderate

-Vapor production- moderate

-Opinion- I see why this is their signature flavor... Its really good! The bluberries are nice and fresh picked with a slight tartness, and the honey is a very nice complimentary sweet note on top of the berry. This is a cery nice balance and I would recommend thos to anyone that likes sweet fruity vapes. This might be too bold to vape all day, but it is certainly worth a spot in your rotation.

I give this 8/10

BUTTERY NIPPLE:
-The juice- 16mg, 50/50, extra flavor, steeped for 1 week, color-orange

-Flavor- Butterscotch, supposed to resemble the shot

-Flavor strength- bold+

-Throat hit- moderate+

-Opinion- Whoa...i don't think I needed extra flavor with this one...i think that option might have ruined it. It tastes exactly like butterscotch. Its just way too much of it. So I would recommend anyone wanting to try this, just Geer regular strength, i'm sure it will still be string, but probably more vapeable. I do think this would appeal to anyone who prefers the really sweet juices out there.

As is, I give this a 7/10, but I suspect a regular strength version would score considerably higher with me.

BUTTERSCOTCH PUDDING:
-The juice- 16mg nic, 50/50, steeped for 1 week, color-orange

-Flavor- Butterscotch pudding

-Flavor strength- bold

-Throat hit- moderate

-Opinion- This flavor tastes so close to the buttery nipple, I cant tell a difference between the two. I have done a blind taste test comparing the two and I have tried them both back to back and hours apart. I cant really distinguish anything hugely differwnt about the two.. For that reason, I dont rate this very high. Just get the buttery nipple if you are going to try one.

I give this 4/10. I dont think vendors should offer products this close to eachother. It leads to a waste of money..

The Best eJuice - VapeDudes.com - Hand-Crafted Gourmet & Organic - 100% USA Ingredients

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread