Vapedudes the best handmade juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommykcleveland

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
Cleveland Ohio
Hey fellow vape heads. I have ordered a couple of times from vapedudes and it is the absolute best I have had out of more than a hundred bottles in my collection. It is pure and tastes exactly like you would expect it to from the description. Cotton Candy for example is just plain delicious, just a nice clean vape, huge vapor output. I have tried: 1. Vanilla Tobacco 24 mg 50/50, Vanilla 24mg 50/50 extra flavor, cotton candy 24mg 60/40 extra flavor, and Classic tobacco 24mg 50/50. They need a little steeping to build up more flavor, but I just started vaping right away because I could not wait. One tip about the Classic Tobacco is that it is very good, but has a slight smoke taste to it, like smoked wood. Not bad, just different, but I have only steeped a little over a week, so it may change. I do like it though, it has a very real tobacco taste. I use Red and or Vanilla 36mg from Nextsmoke as a base for almost everything, because they are very mild alone, but add some nicotine without weakening the premium juice. I love nextsmoke, but that is a different review. The juices from VD are good alone, extra flavor helps, but try the classic tobacco with standard first. The bottom line is that it seems like they just take the real thing and tweak it to be a vaping juice. For example; you will think the cotton candy is good enough to drink, don't, but you might want to. If anyone tries it please come back and let me know if it's not the best juice on the market. They do offer a free sample, but they are limited each day, so you need to get on there at 8am central time to order it. One downside is that it does take a little bit of time since they are making these by the bottle. They tell you on the website an estimate of how many days before they ship. Let me know, I am anxious to hear :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread