DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Looking for juice(s)???
Looking for hardware???
Looking for fellow vapers to share ideas with???
Looking for a vaping good time???
Like Prego spaghetti sauce.....
It's IN THERE!!
If I was in Vegas....I'd be a "gate-buster" for sure!!!:)
My advice....GO AND ENJOY!!!
You'll be kicking yourself later if you DON'T!!:(

bikerbeagle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Wichita, KS USA
If you live in Las Vegas and you vape, the question you should be asking isn't, "why should I go?" ...the question you should be asking is, why in the world would you NOT go?!? There will be a large number of vendors selling their wares and, even if you aren't necessarily looking to buy, it's pretty darn cool to see stuff up close and personal.

fasteddie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2013
uk
Not quite the same I know, but I recently went along to the UK vapefest. I was really glad I did, everything was there even though it is still a small show here.
If nothing else it's great to see the diversity among the vaping community, we had all ages and all groups, and I saw just about every conceivable device being used at some point. Even a dalek hookah! And where else will you get a chance to actually handle some of the worlds best devices? You may be grateful you got so close, the Internet never really does these things justice.
So many reasons, I would be going if it was even slightly practical for me to do so!

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
If you live in Las Vegas and you vape, the question you should be asking isn't, "why should I go?" ...the question you should be asking is, why in the world would you NOT go?!? There will be a large number of vendors selling their wares and, even if you aren't necessarily looking to buy, it's pretty darn cool to see stuff up close and personal.

Why would I not go?
I'm broke. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread