Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I just logged onto my account and grabbed a happy snap;)
    View attachment 850493
    :facepalm:

You must get special pricing :thumb:

RnkP0GO.png

• Agree
    Reactions: Letitia

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    You must get special pricing :thumb:

RnkP0GO.png

It's working for some people at the cheap price others not, don't know why!
    stols001 (Anna) purchased one yesterday from sourcemore for $25;)
    All I can say is I've recommended where I got mine from but most importantly I have mine so I'm happy!!
    Good Luck:D

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    It's working for some people at the cheap price others not, don't know why!
    stols001 (Anna) purchased one yesterday from sourcemore for $25;)
    All I can say is I've recommended where I got mine from but most importantly I have mine so I'm happy!!
    Good Luck:D

Got one coming, so that's the main thing, did notice sourcemore charge $5 more for the black too, where was only $2ish more at efun, so total came to about the same when add shipping on from efun.

It is strange how is showing for some not others though, they should fix it, as know least 2 sales they have lost.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Got one coming, so that's the main thing, did notice sourcemore charge $5 more for the black too, where was only $2ish more at efun, so total came to about the same when add shipping on from efun.

It is strange how is showing for some not others though, they should fix it, as know least 2 sales they have lost.

Fantastic:thumbs:
    You'll be very happy with her, I'm glad it worked out ok:D

Reactions: Nailz

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Did you get yours yet @Letitia ?

Mine been stuck at shipped from China since November 11th :(
    Mine came in a few days ago, haven't gotten around to building it yet. Are you tracking via 17track? They are a bit better than USPS until it hits the states.

• Informative
    Reactions: Dieseler

Dieseler

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    This has perked the old days when using a DiD genny with stainless mesh 500.
    Have to find a video as i see this uses stainless rods going to bottom of tank .
    Now not knowing anything about this tank what we used to do was cut the bottom of the mesh at a 45 degree angle for more surface area to wick and push the mesh to bottom of tank and it did wick better.
    Wonder if doing that would help any with this type of rod setup as mentioned i know nothing about this tank but it is interesting .
    Here is old picture i found of mine from 2012 of the bottom angle cut for more wicking surface area
    Just may consider this Vapefly Brunhilde tank down the road and having some fun with it could even try the mesh vs the rods via sticking cotton tails into the hollow rolled mesh some.
    full

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2017
    Bolton, England
    This has perked the old days when using a DiD genny with stainless mesh 500.
    Have to find a video as i see this uses stainless rods going to bottom of tank .
    Now not knowing anything about this tank what we used to do was cut the bottom of the mesh at a 45 degree angle for more surface area to wick and push the mesh to bottom of tank and it did wick better.
    Wonder if doing that would help any with this type of rod setup as mentioned i know nothing about this tank but it is interesting .
    Here is old picture i found of mine from 2012 of the bottom angle cut for more wicking surface area
    Just may consider this Vapefly Brunhilde tank down the road and having some fun with it could even try the mesh vs the rods via sticking cotton tails into the hollow rolled mesh some.
    full
    I found just lifting the rods by 1mm so they are suspended rather than touching the floor of the tank makes so much difference and the rods replenish the cotton great! Never had any wicking issues!

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2017
    Bolton, England
    Looked into this tank a little more online and DJ'S video and now have a understanding of how it works.
    Just might buy myself a Christmas present.
    From my own personal recommendation point of view i review that many atty's even when i really like them they don't get used or barely get used again because i am constantly testing new ones and i can only use so many atty's, but if i find an atty a bit special it ends up staying on my desk on top of a mod and i carry on using it in rotation. The Brunhilde MTL RTA is on my desk as i write!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Looked into this tank a little more online and DJ'S video and now have a understanding of how it works.
    Just might buy myself one when i can find a good price perhaps a new years day sale.
    I see they have not yet come to the states as of yet as well.
    Over on VU KingPin! has a review of the original brunhilde and use mesh instead of the rods. Can't link but shouldn't be hard to find.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2017
    Bolton, England
    Over on VU KingPin! has a review of the original brunhilde and use mesh instead of the rods. Can't link but shouldn't be hard to find.
    I can understand why that would be a good option for the original as some struggled to get the rods to replenish efficiently but this MTL version really works great with the steel rods!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Yes using 17track, seems it has dropped into the dreaded chine black hole :(
    Since I downloaded the 17 app I've had pretty good tracking from them. I don't even have to enter new tracking #s, I just get an automatic alert it's in the system.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Bought myself Christmas present from overseas .
    Letitia did you get yours built yet ?
    No. I have quite a few rtas to tackle in the stash, I'm not in any hurry. At least if I can't get new gear in the future I'll still have new stuff to play with.:D

Dieseler

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    No. I have quite a few rtas to tackle in the stash, I'm not in any hurry. At least if I can't get new gear in the future I'll still have new stuff to play with.:D

Makes perfect sense one day i will revisit some tanks stashed that worked and also some mods that were put together long ago .

• Agree

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Makes perfect sense one day i will revisit some tanks stashed that worked and also some mods that were put together long ago .
    I'm just glad I found my sweet spot early enough to stock up what I'll most likely enjoy using. Feel bad for new vaper's that have no idea what to stash outside of nic.

Reactions: Dieseler

Dieseler

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois

I looked did not find it but thats ok i saw Todds video where he used stainless steel mesh not the stuff they call mesh in attys now a days metal sheet with holes in it but what we used to use roll and oxidize a genesis atty.
    Anyways he then lays the cotton down on top of it similar in fashion to what i seen for the atty talked about here and shows how the mesh naturally brings up the e-liquid and starts to saturate the cotton without tilting it.
    Once atty arrives here will use as is with the Rods to see whats what as my DIY e-liquid is is around 92% PG as VG congests me in a nasty way .The thin e-lquid should wick very well and or flood because its so thin.
    I do know one thing for sure and it may be just me that stainless mesh genny's of years ago brought out wonderful flavor but it fell out of favor among folks because of shorts as one has to properly oxidize the mesh most would wrap the coil to tight around it breaking the oxidized barrier which was easy to do or making mesh wick to big and upon inserting into the wick hole scrape it thus once again breaking through the oxidized barrier.
    One would not have to worry though about that with this atty as there is no coil being wrapped around it so no oxidizing is needed at all .

• Useful
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread