Vapemail arrive today.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Direwolf

Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
O'Fallon, MO
low and behold, my new Satin finished, blue LED Provari was sitting in my mailbox this evening when I got home :). It's not as big or heavy as I was expecting. Quite pleasantly surprised by this.

I opened my box to find the complete starter kit. However, after pulling out the charger and the batteries, plugging the charger in and then putting the batteries in the charger, no lights come on. Nothing....nodda.....zilch :blink:. So I drop the batteries in the Provari and run a battery check on them. Then both come back at 3.9 volts. My understanding is that a fully charged battery should be 4.2 volts. Is this correct?

If that is the case, why are these not charging on the charger? Also, what is the battery cutoff on the Provari? Meaning what voltage level will it allow the batteries to get to before it stops working? And is it safe to discharge these batteries this far?

Sorry for the noob questions, but this is my first mod and just want "protect" my investment.

Thanks,

Dire

-GR-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2011
Pennsylvania
I'm not familiar with that charger. I would use one of the batteries and get the voltage down lower and try charging it again. Is there some sort of reset switch on the charger? You can also contact the guys at Provape, they are great with their customer service and will take care of ya if there is an issue with the charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread