Status
Not open for further replies.

Megs

Verified Member
Apr 10, 2014
Oswego, NY, USA
So I had vapemail today.

At my mother's house.

I've been using her address for delivery since I had a Fedex package stolen off the landing of my apartment building, unless I know for sure I'll be home when it's delivered. Since this was from fasttech and I couldn't pinpoint what month it would be delivered let alone what day, I decided to play it safe. Normally I just go out and get stuff and it's a nice excuse to catch up with my parents but they both had meetings this evening so I couldn't collect it.

I have a beautiful rainbow Nemesis clone, a rainbow A9 to go with it, and a hybrid kit for my KFL and the Nemi sitting in an envelope. One day shouldn't seem so danged long considering I ordered the stuff on the third but the childish voice in my head keeps shouting that I want it NOW >.<

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
That probably is a great idea about sending it to your parents. So sorry you had something taken at your apartment. When I first started vaping a little over a year ago, I could order from them and it would be in my mailbox in 8 days. The last 3 orders have been from 3 weeks to 3 months. I hate it is that way, but to save money...........it don't matter.
lol.gif

RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf Megs. Look forward to more posts from you. Good luck and happy vaping to you. :)

Despraci

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2014
Palmyra, PA
A PO Box costs me $6/month. Now I never get my packages stolen and packages are on time everyday at 10:45AM.

The incompetence of the Post Office will soon catch up with you one day. I get other people's mail in my PO Box, other PO Boxes get mine. My mail carrier says he left a notice and never did... he just forgets to deliver my vape mail. I get other people's mail at my house. My mortgage bill went missing one month. And the best... they leave my packages out in the rain. And lets not forget... lets see how many times we can attempt to fold a cardboard box to try and shove it in my mailbox rather then walk it to my door.

This was all in the past month.

Hemptation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Ridgeland,MS
even when the package says "DoNot Bend" in bold writing. had that several times. lucky enough I have a few vape stores near me. I have been able to buy everything same day. bring it home. tear it up. take it back. get educated. buy something else. and try again. lol

sorry to hear about your dilemma I can't stand waiting on mail either. hope it gets to you fast

Megs

Verified Member
Apr 10, 2014
Oswego, NY, USA
Thanks all! >.< The P.O. box is a decent idea but as others suggest, I'm not sure I feel like adding any opportunities for USPS to goof. At least at mom's if something is delivered incorrectly we can count on neighbors to bring it by the same day. It's something to think about if the bad luck continues with my current solution, though! I so wish there were a vape store near me but I'm in a small city and the nearest B&M that I'm aware of is 45 mins away. SO I pay half as much and wait indeterminate amounts of time. C'est la vie.

Double Helix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2014
Houston, TX
The incompetence of the Post Office will soon catch up with you one day. I get other people's mail in my PO Box, other PO Boxes get mine. My mail carrier says he left a notice and never did... he just forgets to deliver my vape mail. I get other people's mail at my house. My mortgage bill went missing one month. And the best... they leave my packages out in the rain. And lets not forget... lets see how many times we can attempt to fold a cardboard box to try and shove it in my mailbox rather then walk it to my door.

This was all in the past month.

I've had a PO Box for years now, and I've had significantly less trouble than with house deliveries. I use to run an online business also. If you think USPS incompetent just wait till you try UPS or Fedex lol. There's also the added bonus of being able to talk to someone if something mucks up with my package. TBH all those problems with the exception of wrong delivery are fixed with a PO Box, and I don't even have problems with that as long as I have a DCN.

But trust me, I do understand that PO reliability varies significantly by each post office.

I so wish there were a vape store near me but I'm in a small city and the nearest B&M that I'm aware of is 45 mins away. SO I pay half as much and wait indeterminate amounts of time. C'est la vie.

It's worth the wait. Some BM prices are just ridiculous :/

Neunerball

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
Roswell, GA
even when the package says "DoNot Bend" in bold writing. had that several times. lucky enough I have a few vape stores near me. I have been able to buy everything same day. bring it home. tear it up. take it back. get educated. buy something else. and try again. lol

sorry to hear about your dilemma I can't stand waiting on mail either. hope it gets to you fast

You really expect them to be able to read? There needs to be a picture, showing not to bend the package.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Some things won't ship to a po box. I have a fairly large locked VapeBox, so most vapemail can be authorized to be left in box. Large orders I always authorize to leave at side door. Usually am home when vape gear arrives, but still sleeping. When I can authorize electronically I'll set the alarm so I can sign for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread