vapemail! stillare v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatherTime

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2014
United States
just got my stillare v3 in the mail! put a quick build in it with 3 coils. i tried to build at a higher resistance because im using an ipv2 but 3 coils will make it challenging. at 5 ohms at 5 watts its already hitting like a beast. the draw with all 3 cyclops airholes open is so nice. also the 6 holes in the copper post are super convenient. the way the top cap is shaped makes it so i get minimal amounts of magma drops splashing in my mouth when i take a hard draw. the juice well is awesome the way its shaped. oh and the rails by the negative screws make it convenient to build on too. its innovative but no the most innovative but everything works as it should and it performs as well as expected. good job cartel mods! came in a nice box with extra screws and o rings. gonna try some more builds on it and see what i can come up with. i love the symmetry of this device. i think ill try this on my pegasus if i cant get the ohmage up as this device is most def made for sub ohmers. heres a quick pic i took

unnamed.jpg

FatherTime

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2014
United States
that is one of the top 2 i'm looking at for my next purchase. The other is the Hobo.

Does the center post feel like it will hold up with frequent rebuilds? I guess only time will tell. While I like the copper post, it scares me a little since it's such a soft metal.

Beautiful dripper for sure!!!!!!!!!

it does feel like it will hold up. i mean yea its a soft metal but its still metal you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread