Vapemail!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my tobacco sample pack, voodoo sample, Belgian cocoa, Cafe Mocha and they threw in a 10ml Kringle's Curse. I also got my higher resistance coils. Those coils make a HUGE difference! I can vape the 18 mg now and not cough a bit! Letting the other ones steep with the caps off for the night.. It's SOOO hard not to just dive in!!! ARGHHHH!! I wanna try them now!!!! :glare:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Ahh, Vapemail!!

Such anticipation form the time you clicked "accept order" until you open the box.

And then the cruel reality that you just got 8 new flavors that you've been dying to try, and only one clean tank!!!

I took my old Logic cig-a-lik and took the wadding from a carto, just leaving the coil at the bottom. Then I drip 2 or 3 drops in, cause I can't wait to taste it. It works fairly well. My redneck dripper!!

Then the next decision. I like this juice, filled my tank, but now it's close to empty. Do I top it off again, or rinse, tumble, dry the tank and hit the next flavor??

Ahh, Vapemail!!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
So I tried the "redneck dripper" and I like it! It never occurred to me to do that! I tried Voodoo and it was pretty good.. Waiting for the nicotine to wear off a bit before I try another. :)

Cool. I'm not sure where I saw this, but why not. I had a bunch of cartos from the cig-a-like just sitting around. If I ruin one, so what, I was prolly never going to use it again anyway.

Forgive my ignorance, but isn't a dripper just the coil with a bit of wik maybe to hold the juice?. Mine has worked great, big plume, bigger than the carto had when prefilled.

lol, I just tried it again, as it was sitting in my rack. I was confused cause I couldn't find the button. Wow, I haven't used an automatic in a long time!!!

Glad it worked for you.

TCO76

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
KS
So I tried the "redneck dripper" and I like it! It never occurred to me to do that! I tried Voodoo and it was pretty good.. Waiting for the nicotine to wear off a bit before I try another. :)

I love to drip. Sometimes I don't want to fill a tank with a certain juice. Flavor is so much better when dripping.

I use 510 atomizers with a drip tip and thats it. No RDA's for me.

Nic delivery is alot harsher. If you plan on dripping alot, they say to lower nic.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Cool. I'm not sure where I saw this, but why not. I had a bunch of cartos from the cig-a-like just sitting around. If I ruin one, so what, I was prolly never going to use it again anyway.

Forgive my ignorance, but isn't a dripper just the coil with a bit of wik maybe to hold the juice?. Mine has worked great, big plume, bigger than the carto had when prefilled.

lol, I just tried it again, as it was sitting in my rack. I was confused cause I couldn't find the button. Wow, I haven't used an automatic in a long time!!!

Glad it worked for you.

OK, time to go wander off and research how to open up blu carts. I gots me a redneck dripper to build... :vapor::thumbs:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
We talked about it here, some time ago. Heck, it might have been before your time, Dave! ;)

Found it:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/halo/468738-trying-out-new-halo-flavors.html
(from September 2013)

Note: not recommended on an Automatic battery.
I wouldn't try it on a nice G6 (don't have one) but that's a quality item. A $8 old Logic, why not.

And I read that thread. It was before my time. But I think that's where I got the idea. (spaceballsrules has a memorable avatar)

But what is shocking about that thread is the trip back into time. This was pre AngiBe Voodoo crazy! She just thought it was awesome, but wasn't head over stilettos about it yet.

Imagine! AngiBe before Voodoo!!!:blink:. Like Man before tools, Sex before Marilyn Monroe, Rock before Hendrix, TV before remotes, Secret Santa gifts before Chia pets, or Diva before saran.

Very difficult concepts to wrap your head around.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Imagine! AngiBe before Voodoo!!!:blink:. Like Man before tools, Sex before Marilyn Monroe, Rock before Hendrix, TV before remotes, Secret Santa gifts before Chia pets, or Diva before saran.

Very difficult concepts to wrap your head around.

i remember those days....so long ago....i was a young lad still dealing with my crippling leg while dad was on teh verge of losing his job with Mr Scrooge. but little did i know there was an upside, Mr Scrooge had a change of heart, overnight if you believe! He became a kind and benevolent benefactor, for no reason i could possible discern. Oh we feasted on a mighty goose that day, and plum pudding. AngiBe was sane, not having learned of the evils of Voodoo.

it seems like so long ago....September-ish at least.

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Vapemail anticipation...

According to the USPS tracking, expected delivery date is 24 Dec... Finding that hard to believe since the last scan was in NJ yesterday... I ordered some juice (Southern Comfort, Midnight Apple, and Voodoo), more tanks, extra chargers (one for the car and one to keep in the laptop backpack), and of course the free Kringles...

I'll either be celebrating this afternoon or on Boxing Day!

Aviationrich

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2013
Amarillo
Vapemail anticipation...

According to the USPS tracking, expected delivery date is 24 Dec... Finding that hard to believe since the last scan was in NJ yesterday... I ordered some juice (Southern Comfort, Midnight Apple, and Voodoo), more tanks, extra chargers (one for the car and one to keep in the laptop backpack), and of course the free Kringles...

I'll either be celebrating this afternoon or on Boxing Day!

Hope it comes in today for ya. That would be a nice Christmas bonus. Especially that midnight apple.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I thought the Midnight Apple was a bit too perfumey on first vape, so the cap is back off. :p I liked the Voodoo though.. There's something about it... Mmmmmm.. Vaping Belgian Cocoa mixed with Kringle's right now.. Did I mention Mmmmmmmm? :vapor: I smoked my last analog earlier today. I'm REALLY going to stop. I feel like I'm starting to get bronchitis again and I JUST HAD IT A MONTH AGO! So yea, I'm done with smoking. SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED!!!!:mad:

chesty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Sydney, Australia
hey geckokitty, when you feel like a smoke, have a vape session and then see if you still need a smoke. the mind plays tricks on you, and tells you you don't feel like a vape, you feel like a smoke. but vape anyway, and then after vaping for 5-10 minutes decide if you're going to go to the shops to buy a pack.
good luck, everyone is different, some smoke and vape for 6 months and then one day forget to smoke, others, like me, stopped buying smokes the day the triton arrived and just battled through it.

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
I put my sample of Cafe Mocha in a full tank yesterday - and BLEH............but, when I to wash it out (I gave it a good 24 hours of attempting to like that nasty, coffee ground flavor), I realized that both of my wicks were 'free floating.' So presumably it wasn't the fault of the Cafe Mocha but of the coil! I guess I'll have to try it again, but I dread the thought of that burned coffee flavor:blink: I do have some 510 Joye dripping attys coming today I think, so perhaps I'll have better luck with it in one of those:mail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread