The Halo Gormet Sampler

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamWedge

Sep 1, 2013
Minnesota
I heard what people were saying about Halo, so i decided to give their sampler a whirl.
I do like lots of flavor in my juice.
I placed my order The Gourmet Sampler and it arrived very fast.
Nice tin. I'm sure ill be reusing it for something at my computer.
The flavors were all very nice.
Kringle's Curse is awesome. You can taste it for quite a while afterwards.
Belgian Cocoa taste just like it says. If you have a problem with eating too much chocolate. This one will curve those cravings.
Malibu, flavor make you want to keep vaping. Like a good book you cant put down.
Shamrock, Like the chocolate and mint.
Twisted Java, nice twist. Just the right amount of flavor.
Cafe Mocha, This is another fav.

I would like to see a Full Just Coffee Flavor Or Just a stronger version of Plain Java.
The Cafe Mocha, More Mocha!!
Christmas is coming. More Christmas flavors like Kringle's Curse.
Be it Ginger Bread. Hell i just might vap a pine tree. LOL

Thanks Halo! Ill be ordering soon as my large sample start getting low.

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
i bought the Gourmet Sampler also and think the flavors are very good but a little on the expensive side compared to other juice sellers. halo was the first juice i bought because i started out with the triton kit. tribeca was the best out of the 9 halo juices i bought. right now i switch back and forth between 4 tanks i have filled with coffee, cherry, blueberry cotton candy and irish cream. none are halo juices. halo should also offer single flavors for those of us that prefer this type of juice and they should also offer a glass clearomizer. yes the halo juices are very good though.

IamWedge

Sep 1, 2013
Minnesota
Great thread cos it's my next purchase. Thanks!

No problem Boston.
As for waiting to try a flavor after another is gone, I try them all at once.
Currently I'm vaping 18 different flavors. When I go out on long drives I dump everything out on the seat and play grab bag.
I have 25 Vivi Nova tanks. Ya never know when ya might come across something good. I do enjoy Halo, I thought about ordering the tobacco sample pack when I order larger bottles from my gourmet sampler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
Thank you all for the feedback; I'm putting one on my next order.

I'm ready to expand my flavors: I've tried samples from a few vendors, some online, some local, and as much as I love my Tribeca and Southern Classic, I need something different.

Right now I'm vaping a strawberry flavor (local); I never thought, 3 months ago when I started vaping, that I'd get into fruit flavors.

Seapup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia, USA
.....Right now I'm vaping a strawberry flavor (local); I never thought, 3 months ago when I started vaping, that I'd get into fruit flavors.

That's what a lot of us say. The 1st time I tried a fruity flavor, it was strawberry, and I just about threw it out. It was too sweet and slightly perfumey. I'm glad I saved it! I mixed it 50/50 with vanilla last week and it's one of my new favorites. In fact, I'm vaping it now in the office along with a tank of raspberry/watermellon. I'm now on a fruit flavor finding mission! :D

Boston Vapah

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
Boston, MA, USA
Gourmet sampler pack on the way...should see it by Saturday. I'm so pumped to try something new :D

"We are pleased to inform you that your purchase from The Halo Company has shipped via USPS. We would also like to take this opportunity once again to thank you for your business. We appreciate you as a customer, and continuously strive to be the best supplier of American Made E-liquid in the industry."

p51mustang23

Sep 21, 2013
New England
Kringle's Kurse is just awesome. Minty and bold, but not in a menthol-like way. I will be ordering a lot more. Malibu is a decent all day vape, and twisted Java is nice in the morning. The other 3 chocolate based flavors I did not like so much, with shamrock being the only chocolate I will ever open again. I lost my sweet tooth a few years ago though.

Seapup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia, USA
Kringle's Kurse is just awesome. Minty and bold, but not in a menthol-like way. I will be ordering a lot more.....

+1 on Kringle's Curse.:thumb:

I'm vaping it now for the 1st time and all I can say is WOW! :w00t: :drool: :D
eyepop.GIF
What a sinus-clearing blast of minty goodness! Adding a big bottle of this one to my next order. Hmmm... what to try next....

p51mustang23

Sep 21, 2013
New England
+1 on Kringle's Curse.:thumb:

I'm vaping it now for the 1st time and all I can say is WOW! :w00t: :drool: :D
eyepop.GIF
What a sinus-clearing blast of minty goodness! Adding a big bottle of this one to my next order. Hmmm... what to try next....

I just ordered 2 more, 1 in medium nic and one in xhigh, giving me some mixing options to adjust strength.

I need milder strength at home because I chain vape at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread