Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I'm sorry I didn't get on here to wish our Vapor4Life family a Happy New Year. We've been busy at Vapor4Life getting a ton of changes ready to make 2016 a year to make our family proud.

To begin, we have two new flavors to take your mind off the winter blues: fruit breeze and blueberry peach.

fb_newflavor_1_05.jpg

Blueberry Peach tingles your tongue with a tart flavor that tastes like biting into a ripe Georgia peach on a summer day. It's mellowed out by notes of smooth blueberry. :cool::cool:

Ok, here's my confession (well, one of them). I cannot stop vaping the Fruit Breeze flavor. I've gotten into our e-juice flavors before but I literally can't put this one down. Apple, strawberry, grape, orange and pineapple tango with other exotic fruits to create a sweet flavor sensation that's swept in by a cool gust of mint. I like to French inhale this one and feel the flavor slowly drift from my tastebuds to my nostrils. :hubba::hubba::hubba:

So, it's possible that I've finally settled down, on an e-juice flavor, that is. Until the next batch of new 2016 e-juices comes along....;)

What's your favorite Vapor4Life flavor?
Is there anything you loved that we no longer carry?

Love 'n hugs 'n big vape clouds,

Lady Vapentine:wub::vapor:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hey, telastick! Thanks for sharing that feedback. I'm relatively new to vaping, and new to forums, but I love all the vape friends I'm making on here. You guys are teaching me a lot. My job was to bring the forum back to life, and I do like to know when I'm not doing a great job of that. I'm bad at cleaning up stickies, so I'll remove that one. I want this to be what it used to be. I've read many of Steve's old posts and I can see that V4L is a family, but that things got off track.
Steve tried to go into retail to help more people find an alternative to cigarettes. When he did that, there was an interim CEO and everything went to $#@% without Steve's guidance. When I came into the forum, it was like a dust bowl with tumbleweeds rolling through it.
I was afraid and embarrassed to admit I didn't know much about vaping, so I tried to meet people by putting up fun little posts.
I did go about it the wrong way, and I'm sorry for that. I'd like to see you back around soon and to get any other feedback for what you'd like to see, or how you feel about the changes at V4L.
Steve's back and we're rebuilding things. I'm meeting people. I'm learning.
Thank you for helping me learn more.

--Lady Vapentine (OK, it's really Lisa Marie)

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
@LadyVapentine I like how you're going about rebuilding your brand. If it weren't for your out-of-the-box thinking I wouldn't have found you guys. So, I thought you should know, you're going a great job and the new effort is working.
Thanks! I really appreciate that, @4lph4num3r1c! I have sooo much fun with it too. Keep an eye out. I have a wacky contest coming up this week! :) :wub::wub::wub::hubba::hubba::hubba:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread