Not open for further replies.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I had it all arranged, but my provider just decided not to attend VaperCon.:(

If you have a Gooseneck, would you bring it to VaperCon and lend it to me on Saturday night? [And post here or PM me ASAP so I can heave a sigh of relief.]

I'm going to the party as my avatar and we can't have him vaping a stumpy PV now, can we?

Thanks!

Oh ... and in answer to this thread's question, I'll let this lovely rendition of a wonderful song answer for me:

That is, DaBoom will be there (flying up from Ft. Lauderdale on Thursday afternoon). I don't think Michael will be able to join us.

BTW, if you also will be there on Thursday afternoon/evening, let's meet up at the bar or something. I guess we all can just look for people with weird-looking things sticking out of their mouths.:vapor:

Last edited:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Don, I will have that for you no problem. We will be getting in very late Thursday night. Looking forward to meeting you...
What a guy! [Josh? Rich? Not sure which of you uses this screen name. Sure hope it's not QueenInNC. She is so obviously a gal.]

I am set.:) Thank you so much!

[And attribution will be provided: Q: Gee, Don. How did you create that long e-cig? ... A: With the Gooseneck – on loan from eLiquidPlanet! Aren't they great?!]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread