Vaperlite SCAM ALERT

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
please forgive if i have not posted in the right section. Vapor Corp. and Global Vapor Partners, describeD in this article Courthouse News Service as serial scammers are at it again attempting to defraud vapers. They sent me a free kit for $4.95 shipping charge i paid on november 15, did not include the additional liquid and clearos which i have discovered was mentioned a hidden "agreement" for a recurring $99.99 charge. They sent an email november 27 morning saying they shipped on (date not given) and the same day tried to charge me $99.99 on card. Fortunately, I did not have that much credit available on the card and so it was declined. Both the charge and attempted charge we done by Vaperlite, although the hidden agreement said charges would show as RF#VAPERLITE.

Like most veteran ecf members, I never would have signed up for a recurring charge and look for the print, fine or otherwise. the fine print was not there, they try to stick you with it after they have already made additional credit charges. this isn't just a bad deal, it is downright crooked.

i suspect they will try to claim they sent me the big package as the kit, which was your basic 3 piece kit, and that the time is up to return/dispute it and will try to charge for resocking fee etc., if not for additional unsolicited products as well

I am trying to trace how I head of this "free", no obligation offer in the first place. If anyone knows how they are targeting their victims i would appreciate knowing.

Last edited:

Luisa

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
harlingen,texas
please forgive if i have not posted in the right section. Vapor Corp. and Global Vapor Partners, describeD in this article Courthouse News Service as serial scammers are at it again attempting to defraud vapers. They sent me a free kit for $4.95 shipping charge i paid on november 15, did not include the additional liquid and clearos which i have discovered was mentioned a hidden "agreement" for a recurring $99.99 charge. They sent an email november 27 morning saying they shipped on (date not given) and the same day tried to charge me $99.99 on card. Fortunately, I did not have that much credit available on the card and so it was declined. Both the charge and attempted charge we done by Vaperlite, although the hidden agreement said charges would show as RF#VAPERLITE.

Like most veteran ecf members, I never would have signed up for a recurring charge and look for the print, fine or otherwise. the fine print was not there, they try to stick you with it after they have already made additional credit charges. this isn't just a bad deal, it is downright crooked.

i suspect they will try to claim they sent me the big package as the kit, which was your basic 3 piece kit, and that the time is up to return/dispute it and will try to charge for resocking fee etc., if not for additional unsolicited products as well

I am trying to trace how I head of this "free", no obligation offer in the first place. If anyone knows how they are targeting their victims i would appreciate knowing.
Vaporcorp and vaporlite are not the same company. Vapor corp is a fairly respected e-cig company and this does not sound like something they would do. Vaporlite sounds as if it is the scammer not vaporcorp.

Trickydick666

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2014
Sadly I screwed up and fell for it as well, but as was pointed out to me by their "customer service" it is in the fine print about the $99 a month :/ it took over 3 weeks of arguing with them about it before I got a half refund (which I'm waiting for)....either way the company is a joke....

a bad day at the track is better than a day of not running at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread