• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapers meet in Cape Coral

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
Hi everyone, just wanted to share this info I got from Vapin' in the Cape:
info@vapininthecape.com

Hello Holiday Vaporers! Just a quick reminder that we will be holding our Vapor Meet on Saturday, December 17th, from 7pm-9pm. Come to the store and hang out with us as we draw for the winners of our Holiday Food Drive Raffle! The Grand Prize winner will receive a year's worth of eliquid (one 10ml eliquid per week, for 52 weeks)!! While the Meet will be informal, we would like you to RSVP to ensure we have enough food and beverages. Simply reply to this email with the number of those attending. Please note our Christmas store hours will be as follows: FRIDAY, December 24: 10am to 5pm SATURDAY, December 25: 10am to 4pm Merry Vapin' Christmas!!!!
See ya there?

CharlieGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
thumbnail.asp

Well, I didn't meet any of you there, but it was a good time and guess what? I won a brand new Titan 3000 kit! It is awesome! I was so thrilled cuz I never win anything! Santa was there too, and he gave us presents! I know this is a busy time of the year for everyone, but I sure hope we can get together after the new year! Have a great holiday!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well - if I only knew I might have taken the 2 1/2 - 3 Hour drive across the state to get there and then the other 2 1/2 -3 hours back home ;)

Actually, knew nothing about this get together, especially since there is limited activity here in the Forum (Unless you are in the Tampa - Panhandle areas) so I only check the forum every so often. Maybe if there was a better way to get the messages out - some of us might just make the treck across state . . . Anyone got any Ideas how to let some of in the "Area" know about these meetings ? ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread