• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

vapers pls advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

sotong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Singapore
Another fellow JETS user... welcome. Just got mine a few days ago... and I daresay no complaints except maybe one!

Hope you have cleared your atomiser of the oil before using it!!!

Personally, I had left my cartridges in when not using... take out put in take out... errrr very leh chieh.

As for the Juices, mine are the 5ml type. I left them in the cabinet, and I notice a smell of the eJuice... to me, there is some evaporation of the juice. As such, don't think it is wise to keep in fridge. Hahaha, later all your other stuff also have smell or worse. your meats and vegetables smell of your eJuice...

And for the complain... I notice that some mix will leave some juice on the tip. So please use the 'condom' provided. Depending on your mg level, prolonged exposure to the eJuice is not that good... errr I stand corrected though.

john3330

May 10, 2011
Singapore
Hi fellow JETs user.. =)

I jus got my JET 3 days ago.. Not much experience also, but I do leave the tank on the atty when not vaping.. But after a day, usually at night, I'll do a simple cleaning of the atty and carts because the vapor could build up in the cart and cause the liquid to go into my mouth while vaping.. My liquid is kept in my drawer in room temperature..

sotong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Singapore
@john3330. It is better to use the silicone cover that comes with the set, and highly recommended to get spares for them. They are afterall not an expensive item... something like USD1 for 10pcs from HC.

I had read in some other posts, and agrees that we should clean the mouthpiece since it is the part that is in contact with our mouths. Same goes for the silicone protector. Atty should be cleansed once in a while to prevent any blockages as well. This is the regime that I planned to keep to.

Looks like the juice escaping from the cartridge is dependent on the juice itself... still trying to figure out. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it does not. Even when it does, sometimes a little, and sometimes more. For me now, still trying to find the flavours that I like... so it is almost like different taste with each different cartridge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread