The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vapers Tek nicotine

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Nautilusfan, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nautilusfan

Nautilusfan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    It's my understanding this is one of the purest 100mg nicotines available. The reviews say that it doesn't have the "peppery" taste found especially when you go 18mg and up. I am growing to like custards and creamier blends but not found of the pepper taste I'm getting from the nic. Wonder why more producers aren't using this? May be more than I think but I would really love to know who they are? :)

2. Jimi D.

Jimi D. ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    Probably due to the cost of the nicotine compared to China and India. Most vendors like big profits. Vapers Tek is the exclusive dealer with this nic. I have never tasted nic this pure before.

3. RogerWilco357

RogerWilco357 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2013
    USA
    I too love the custards but the peppery essence is A note I can do without lol..yet to try the VT nic but it is on my list of must buy this week...cannot wait to test and try it out..

4. Nautilusfan

Nautilusfan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I would be very interested to hear what you think about the vapers tek nic. If you like custards you should ck out Bryce's Blends. Great custards and puddings! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.