Status
Not open for further replies.

sklar0321

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys!

So tonight is my 1 week vaping anniversary and unfortunately, something weird is happening....

I am getting this weird kind of burning feeling on the side on my tongue. It's on the left side of my mouth only. I tend to vape on the left side of my mouth and now that I super conscious of it, I can't swear by it but I THINK I'd hold it under my tongue.

I've read a bit about vapors tongue, and it always mentions a loss of taste which I am NOT experiencing at all. Does anyone have any idea what this is!?!? It started late afternoon today and I did not bite my tongue today.

I'm feeling a little nervous and frustrated.

Thanks!

spewny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Sounds a lot like pg sensitivity. I am by no means a doctor, but it appears to be a pretty common occurrence, especially when starting out. Are you running a 50/50 mix on your juice? If so, have you tried something heavier vg 70/30 or 100vg? Those seem to be the best ways to isolate the issue if it is pg so that you can adjust what you're vaping.

Shaycough4912

Mar 1, 2014
I experienced vapor tongue about a week into my start. I did experience what you are describing. I got severe headaches. My husband also started the same time I did. Everytime he walked into the room all I could smell was the juice on him! It was making me SO sick!! I tried EVERYTHING! It got to the point where I was going to give up! I got sore mouth, headache, loss of taste, wax like build up, it was SO gross!! I ended up dropping my nic level to 6 or 12 and sticking to 3.8 for volts. LOTS of water and after a few days it went away. I didn't find the VG or PG made a difference for me, but the other symptoms did subside. I was told that every person reacts different and hopefully yours will subside sooner rather than later!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread