Status
Not open for further replies.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I just realized that today is my one year anniversary! I've gotten a lot of great support here at ECF, learned a ton, and met quite a few wonderful and colorful people. Thank you all for making my first year smoke free easier than I ever imagined it could be! :vapor:

Awesome. I had mine in June of this year. Go celebrate!

I am gonna have a tumbler of Crown Black to celebrate your success!

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I just realized that today is my one year anniversary! I've gotten a lot of great support here at ECF, learned a ton, and met quite a few wonderful and colorful people. Thank you all for making my first year smoke free easier than I ever imagined it could be! :vapor:

YAY, congratulations! I think you're the second person in a row that "just remembered" it was the first year vaperversary. Guess I better mark mine bigger on the calendar. No reason you can't party tomorrow night! :) :toast:

cdsaint66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Goodfield, IL
YAY, congratulations! I think you're the second person in a row that "just remembered" it was the first year vaperversary. Guess I better mark mine bigger on the calendar. No reason you can't party tomorrow night! :) :toast:

Yeah, it's funny how easy it is for that to slip your mind. I made a mental note Thursday, and promptly forgot all about it until a little while ago when I noticed my signature bar. Used to do the same thing with my wedding anniversary. Drove the wife crazy. Don't have to worry about that one anymore!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
First off, kudos! Ain't it grand...
snoopy.gif

Lastly, how da frack does one forget when dey dropped da 'bakky?!?!?

eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread