Status
Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I just got a Vapesoul V One Kit in the mail today. It's a 230 watt dual 18650 mod and comes with a 2.5 ml tank. The mod itself is in an attractive matte grey finish with some yellow accents around the screen and the opposing side. It's got a big bright color screen and the most interesting thing is the fire button. It spans the entire corner of the mod, so it can be fired with a finger press on either the side, the corner or the top of the mod. The tank that comes with the kit is a 25 mm diameter tank with a 2.5 ml capacity. It comes with a 0.15 ohm quad coil preinstalled, with a spare in the box, along with a replacement glass, and a complete replacement set of o-rings. The coil is rated between 40-120 watts, with the recommended wattage being between 50-110 watts. Apparently the coils are compatible with the Smok TFV8 Baby Beast. The tank itself is bottom airflow and top fill. The tank was black with yellow o-rings that match the yellow accents on the mod. The interesting thing about the tank is how you refill it. The top hardware has two gold colored indented push buttons that you push in and it causes the top cap to pop up and then you swing it to the side revealing the fill hole. Once the tank is full, you swing the top cap back over the tank and push down until it clicks in place. It comes with a translucent gold/yellow plastic drip tip. The mod comes with a bluetooth function that I have not tried yet. It seems to be pretty gimmicky, as it requires you to install an app on your phone (available for both iPhone and Android), which will then allow you to locate your phone using the mod. The airflow slots in the bottom of the tank is quite large and wide open it is quite airy. I'm vaping it at 55 watts right now and it hits like a freight train. Really good flavor and vapor production. I tried it at 80 watts and didn't get a dry hit, but the vape was way too warm for me and even at 3 mg, I started getting a bit light-headed. Time will tell if the coils are better than the Smok coils, but from an initial impression I do like this coil way better than the Smok. By comparison to my current standby mod (the Kaos Spectrum), it is a bit shorter, but also wider. With the shorter tank, the mod and tank is pretty compact and fits nicely in my hand.
20171113_164712.jpg
20171113_164737.jpg

The kit can be found here....
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vapesoul-Vone-Kit.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread