Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Are these people really exist?! Because they just ignore all emails, I'm begging to get tracking number for a week and nothing, just take the money, took them 5 days just to put the order complete and shipped although they said 48 hours, and after that complete silence, no tracking number and no one answer
Welcome and glad you joined.
re: Verashu = employee of Vape Sourcing local ?
I do not see the email @Verashu mentioned but you might private message her at:
Verashu
I'm pulling for you.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Hi
I don't know how to send private message, I saw her name verashu in the post from vapesourcing post as customer service that's why I mentioned her
To send a Private Message:

1. Look at the top right of your ECF screen. You'll see Inbox, and then click on it.
2. Next screen you'll see Start a New Conversation. Click on that box.
3. Next screen you'll see a box to type in Participants, Title of the conversation, and then your message. Send.
4. Keep an eye on your own Inbox when you log onto ECF. That is where your party will answer you.
To be fair, China is just returning from their Chinese New Year. It's the same as all of our national holidays lumped together for a 3 - 4 week holiday, so "nobody's home" during that period of time.

Last edited:

LoneWolf27659

Mar 24, 2018
This is so annoying
The customer service and sales are not answering emails at all
The site haven't updated the order tracking number since I purchased on 16th March
The only one responding is @Verashu and I found her here by chance
And she gave me order number on a weird website that doesn't update the shipping info since I week
What the hell is this company? Why they are still working with such manners!?

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread