Vaping after brushing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rswift90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Rochester, NY
Anyone else notice that after brushing your teeth, the flavor of your favorite e liquid is severely compromised? I know this seems pretty obvious as toothpaste leaves a "minty freshness" feeling/taste in your mouth, but I realized this the other morning going to work, vaping in the car and just wanted to share my obvious observation =) If this thread is deleted for being pointless, I would not be offended lol but dangit it can ruin a good vaping experience for your morning commute!

AntnyMikal

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
Clarksville, TN, USA
Mine always taste more intense after a floss, brush and swish, love Bobas in the morning after brushing. Everyone's taste is different obviously, I also have to brush before breakfast. My wife and kids hate to brush before eating though.

What toothpaste do you use? I switched recently and while I still like it it is a little different now, not in a bad way, seems like I get a little bit of different flavor profile I guess.

All Day Vapin'

monkey39

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Texas
Don't brush?:confused:

OMG-24331.jpg

rswift90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Rochester, NY
Mine always taste more intense after a floss, brush and swish, love Bobas in the morning after brushing. Everyone's taste is different obviously, I also have to brush before breakfast. My wife and kids hate to brush before eating though.

What toothpaste do you use? I switched recently and while I still like it it is a little different now, not in a bad way, seems like I get a little bit of different flavor profile I guess.

All Day Vapin'

You sound like a dentist! lol...not that I dont appreciate good oral hygiene! I find that I have to use a mentholated juice for a bit after brushing, as mint is the only thing I can taste for half hour or so!

eazye99

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
North Carolina, United States
I just saw something about this on the other day. Its from the chemical in the toothpaste. I wanna say Sodium something something something. Its the chemical that makes it foam. U fan get toothpaste with out it. And its not supposed to have the taste killing effect. Its the same stuff that makes on sci after brushing.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I generally wait until either a) I have had something to eat or b) I have had my coffee. But, unlike some, I also don't vape UNTIL I brush my teeth (which is the first thing I do upon waking) as I have found that, like directly after brushing, the taste of eliquid is not only compromised, but with morning breath I can't taste eliquid. But I will say that the first few hours of morning vapes, the TH and flavor are the best it will be all day -- that is, until late night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread