Vaping and stomach problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astarte24

Jul 29, 2019
i have been vaping for about 4montha now to replace cigarettes and so far it’s been a great alternative.

As I was getting ready for bed tonight I got sick to my stomach and threw up in my kitchen sink. (Gross I know)

There were three gelatinous masses in the sink that were very firm. It looked like a clear hard jelly. It is sticky and doesn’t dissolve in water really.

It really freaked me out. I didn’t really have anything in my stomach at the time except for water. I’m really thinking this stuff could be from vaping. Like the stuff used in the juice. Has anyone else had something similar? Any ideas on what’s going on here?

Sorry if this is not a pleasant topic

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
i have been vaping for about 4montha now to replace cigarettes and so far it’s been a great alternative.

As I was getting ready for bed tonight I got sick to my stomach and threw up in my kitchen sink. (Gross I know)

There were three gelatinous masses in the sink that were very firm. It looked like a clear hard jelly. It is sticky and doesn’t dissolve in water really.

It really freaked me out. I didn’t really have anything in my stomach at the time except for water. I’m really thinking this stuff could be from vaping. Like the stuff used in the juice. Has anyone else had something similar? Any ideas on what’s going on here?

Sorry to hear you experienced such awfulness. To my knowledge, VG and PG, as well as most other things in e-liquid should be water soluble.
My best guess, at the moment, as I am half asleep, is that it may have been mucusoal stomach lining.

Last edited:

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Not a doctor more then likely none of us here are qualified to give out medical advice.

I've learned one thing if nothing else over the years. If you don't see blood coming out from either end - its not that big of a deal though by all means see your Doctor if you are the least bit worried.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY

No, I have not and if you did and you think that your problems are vape related then don't vape.

Last edited:

Jebbn

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2018
    safe distance from a black hole
    Licking windows that have recently been cleaned with commercial window cleaners maybe the problem.
    There was a recent study out of the University of Lincoln University where they found a direct correlation between licking recently cleaned windows and gelatinous masses in the stomach.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2018
    safe distance from a black hole
    giphy.gif

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I’m really thinking this stuff could be from vaping. Like the stuff used in the juice.

I don't know what it is, nor have I ever heard of anything like it being vaping related. IMO, if it came from your stomach...it doesn't seem likely that is has to do with or was caused by vaping, since you inhale vapor into your lungs. The lungs and stomach aren't connected organs.

I'd suggest a visit to the doctor to find out what it was though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread