Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Five years? Very impressive and inspirational. Going to be two years for me in May and everyday I think it is just simply. . . amazing.
tender.gif

Splinter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
New York
July 2015 will make 3 years stinky free for my husband and I. I only vape 1 flavor (Strawberry Lemonade) and he mainly vapes 2 (Vortex & Turkish) all bought from Mary. We've tried/vaped others but those are the ones that keep us stinky free. My husband and I have Bill and Mary to thank for us quitting. The flavors we vape weren't even offered at the time. They both took the time and worked with us figuring out what would work for us and so here we are. Almost 3 years later, still vaping, stinky free. Thank You Bill & Thank You Mary for everything :)

Bill_R

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Indiana
www.parkesvaping.com
July 2015 will make 3 years stinky free for my husband and I. I only vape 1 flavor (Strawberry Lemonade) and he mainly vapes 2 (Vortex & Turkish) all bought from Mary. We've tried/vaped others but those are the ones that keep us stinky free. My husband and I have Bill and Mary to thank for us quitting. The flavors we vape weren't even offered at the time. They both took the time and worked with us figuring out what would work for us and so here we are. Almost 3 years later, still vaping, stinky free. Thank You Bill & Thank You Mary for everything :)
Thank you splinter [emoji4] . Our goal when we started this business was to help as many people as we can to quit smoking. It has been a great surprise how many around us have quit in the last few years. Keep up the good work and keep those stinky things away [emoji6]

mary_d

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Indiana
www.parkesvaping.com
You just made my day thank you so much! I am so glad that we could finally work up juices that fit you and your hubby so well. Of course we can't take all of the credit because if it weren't for you two we wouldn't have work on those flavors [emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread