Vaping.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaper_Bro

Jun 13, 2019
I have had the same experience with this site as many other as in i have been charged,tried to contact the company never got a response back, and have not been given a tracking number. This site looks extremely nice and i don't know if i chose the wrong time to shop with them or if this site is fradulent. I have talked with usps and my credit card company and they have both told me its a high chance this is a fradulent store i was told to get in contact with thr store but no one answers the emails the phone or the tickets left on the site. I would rather get my shipment and a tracking rather than a refund but if i can't be given a tracking number i would like a refund. My order number is V100156550.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I have had the same experience with this site as many other as in i have been charged,tried to contact the company never got a response back, and have not been given a tracking number. This site looks extremely nice and i don't know if i chose the wrong time to shop with them or if this site is fradulent. I have talked with usps and my credit card company and they have both told me its a high chance this is a fradulent store i was told to get in contact with thr store but no one answers the emails the phone or the tickets left on the site. I would rather get my shipment and a tracking rather than a refund but if i can't be given a tracking number i would like a refund. My order number is V100156550.
    Sorry the warehouse software has been down, so tracking numbers not getting updated quickly. Yours is due to be delivered tomorrow, tracking number 9405510205837003134088
    with USPS.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hi, i wanna know when will my order arrive, I bought the products on vaping.com August 1st. order #V100179036.
    HI there, I'm very sorry but your order was canceled and refunded, the reason says failed age verification but I've looked at your ID and I'm not sure why that happened, my apologies.

• Optimistic

Char71

Aug 19, 2019
    I ordered from vaping.com on may 31st and payed for the 1-3 day shipping. Ive tried every way to contact them, my order still says processing and they took my money out maybe 5 minutes after i placed the order. Its now june 9th and i still havent gotten anything from them, what do i do?
    I’ve also ordered from vaping.com and my order is still processing... it’s been 3 days not including the weekend and haven’t gotten a response from my emails yet. Idk if I should cancel my order and buy somewhere else or stick it out and wait but I’m kinda getting impatient lol.

Char71

Aug 19, 2019
    Hi there, very sorry to hear that, please can I get your order number so I can look into it for you?
    Actually it was put in transit last night. I’m happy now lol. Uhm idk why it took so long or that’s just the usual, I never used a website to order vape products before but I’ll def use vaping.com again. The processing time is just kinda long I guess you guys are backed up from doing things manually a couple months ago? Anyway thank you!

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Actually it was put in transit last night. I’m happy now lol. Uhm idk why it took so long or that’s just the usual, I never used a website to order vape products before but I’ll def use vaping.com again. The processing time is just kinda long I guess you guys are backed up from doing things manually a couple months ago? Anyway thank you!
    oh, I'm very glad to hear it! There shouldn't have been any problem currently, things normally ship out same day, so I don't know what it was that held it up. Please make sure you hit me up for a coupon next time you're shopping :)

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hello,
    I failed age verification yesterday. Uploaded my ID a bunch of times. The last image I uploaded was much better in quality than the previous ones. Order #V100193346
    Hi there, I just checked and approved the ID, your order should ship out today!

Reactions: ThankU4Vaping
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread