Issue with Vaping.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda Katsuyama

Dec 10, 2019
Ordered merchandise from vaping.com on 11-16-19. Order has been showing as processing since. Have tried calling multiple times, goes to voicemail. Left messages, no calls returned. Contacted on website 12-2-19 and 12-4-19. Still no response. It is now 12-10-19 and order still shows processing. I am beginning to think this site is a scam and they have stolen my money. Anyone else have issues with them.

• Agree
Reactions: Pallsalsa

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Ordered merchandise from vaping.com on 11-16-19. Order has been showing as processing since. Have tried calling multiple times, goes to voicemail. Left messages, no calls returned. Contacted on website 12-2-19 and 12-4-19. Still no response. It is now 12-10-19 and order still shows processing. I am beginning to think this site is a scam and they have stolen my money. Anyone else have issues with them.
    Can I get your order number please? There is an issue with orders shipping without tracking, we're working on getting it fixed, but it's taking way too long, and I'm sorry.

• Disagree

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hi Linda, I've found it and saw there was an out of stock issue, I'm really sorry, somebody should have been in touch. I've just refunded the order as it's the quickest way to a resolution, I apologise for the inconvenience.

• Disagree

Linda Katsuyama

Dec 10, 2019
    Hi Linda, I've found it and saw there was an out of stock issue, I'm really sorry, somebody should have been in touch. I've just refunded the order as it's the quickest way to a resolution, I apologise for the inconvenience.
    Thank you. I am new to forums and also posted this in another area. If someone had just kept me informed I would have understood.

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Thank you. I am new to forums and also posted this in another area. If someone had just kept me informed I would have understood.
    I checked and it looks like somebody was replying to your tickets, did they end up in your spam folder?

• Disagree

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I don’t understand because they are the sister site of this forum
    I'm very sorry, there's been a technical issue meaning tracking isn't getting updated, I've refunded your order but it may well have shipped, if it has please don't worry about returning it..

• Agree

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Same issue and I've checked my spam folders nothing from them anyone know the address for thos company? Completely unacceptable reporting them to the bbb maybe they will have better luck getting somewhere also calling my bank in the morning
    Hi Jeff, I'm really sorry, it's same story as the others, tracking isn't getting updated and the team are getting swamped with tickets, I've refunded your order but there's a good chance it's already on it's way to you, if so please keep it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread