Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
It's hard to tell how long it will last- everyone has a slightly different response to switching over. A few people (including myself) got colds right around the time they switched to vaping- which also makes it hard to predict. Just remember to drink plenty of fluids and take care of yourself. It gets way better. :)

Colt808

Oct 5, 2010
USA
During my first week, I hacked up a lot of extra chunky peanut butter. Yeah it's gross, but whatever. It went away after a few days. If your phlegm is dark/brownish, that's just your lungs clearing and is normal. If it's clear, then it could be a reaction to the ejuice.

Whatever the case, you should see your doctor just to be sure.

It's hard to tell how long it will last- everyone has a slightly different response to switching over. A few people (including myself) got colds right around the time they switched to vaping- which also makes it hard to predict. Just remember to drink plenty of fluids and take care of yourself. It gets way better. :)

Drinking a lot of water is a must. It'll help keep you hydrated and ward off the constipation that usually comes with quitting analogs.

Sainted_S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Nether Iceland of NWPA
I had symptoms for about a month, I was hacking stuff up and was really worried that vaping was hurting me in some way. It didn't hep that I got a killer cold the first week I was vaping (caused me to smoke two packs in two days, "Hey, I can't breathe through my nose, let me smoke this cigarette to further hinder my breathing ability. Good Stuff") Now I've been off the analogs almost two months and it is much better, of course, living in NWPA with the weather changes and all I'm getting a cold AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread