Vaping end point

Status
Not open for further replies.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
No more shiny objects of desire for me. Following my doctor's suggestion I stopped nicotine and vaping three weeks before having an operation in August that would leave me with three inches of surgical staples. I healed up quickly and without complications and did not return to vaping or nicotine. Quitting was surprisingly easy for me probably due to the low nic level I had been using for years. The worst was over after two days of mild craving. I was still using that same modified sigelei ZMAX V5 that I have been using for eight years. Anyway, I don't need to clean windows often anymore.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
No more shiny objects of desire for me. Following my doctor's suggestion I stopped nicotine and vaping three weeks before having an operation in August that would leave me with three inches of surgical staples. I healed up quickly and without complications and did not return to vaping or nicotine. Quitting was surprisingly easy for me probably due to the low nic level I had been using for years. The worst was over after two days of mild craving. I was still using that same modified Sigelei ZMAX V5 that I have been using for eight years. Anyway, I don't need to clean windows often anymore.

Amazing ! Congratulations to you !
Glad you've healed up good :)

SonnyCrack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Florida
Awesome to hear!! You are the SUCCESS story that hopefully we'll all become at some point! My health has only improved since quitting in 2011 (seems like we share the same start year of this forum at least). When the last of my 2 liters of nicotine run out (in 10 years or so) I'll quit or do it before then.. Who knows but I'm VERY happy for you!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
No more shiny objects of desire for me. Following my doctor's suggestion I stopped nicotine and vaping three weeks before having an operation in August that would leave me with three inches of surgical staples. I healed up quickly and without complications and did not return to vaping or nicotine. Quitting was surprisingly easy for me probably due to the low nic level I had been using for years. The worst was over after two days of mild craving. I was still using that same modified Sigelei ZMAX V5 that I have been using for eight years. Anyway, I don't need to clean windows often anymore.

Congratulations !! Stay healthy:)

Reactions: yzer

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
Well, I had almost a liter of 100 mg/ml base left when I quit but I hear you. It went down the drain two weeks after the surgery. I'm still hanging on to six wonderful Samsung 30Q bats that still work fine but I have nothing to use them with. Maybe I'll buy a new flashlight.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Good for you bud. I hope I never have to face that predicament. I'll be happily vaping till the day I die. If my GP suggests that I quit nicotine, we'll have a long, long talk. If he can convince me that it would really be a better option for me to quit, I'll think about it for a long, long time..

tj99959

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Well I'm 80 years old & mostly dead, and I plan on vaping to the end.

Kinda strange, but at my age, this organ or that organ will begin to fail to function, and the results are inevitable.
    But, I've go lots of Caravelas (6 that have never been unwrapped or used) and enough liquid to last.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread