Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
The thing about ohms with VV/VW mods like the Zmax is that you are able to turn up the power. Thus, ideally you should b able to turn up the watts or volts to get more of a hit with the 2.5 ohm heads.

However, I generally like the heads that were closer to the 2 ohm range when I used my Zmax v3. That way I could turn up the vape, but they didn't require turning things up to 11 to get a good hit.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
Might be a problem with the atomizer.

If not...

Go to Menu item #7 Power/Voltage on the Sigelei. You have a very capable VV/VW rig, so let's use the Power (variable watts) function. That's all I use anymore. Set Menu Item #7 to Power (watts). Now go to Menu Item #2 and set to to 6.5. That's 6.5 watts. Unless you changed another setting away from default then 6.5 watts will appear on the display every time you hit the power button.

I picked 6.5 watts because a lot of people like to vape at about this power level whether they are using VV, VW or not. It should produce a good amount vapor if your atomizer is working right. Feel free to bump the power up or down a little at Menu Item #2 to fine tune the vapor.

Because you are now set at Power (watts) at menu item #7 you can change your atomizer resistance say anywhere from 1.7 ohms to 3.0 ohms and you will still get about the same vapor intensity from each so long as you don't change the Power (watts) setting. That's a nice advantage over using VV (variable volts) on the rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread