Vaping Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

nukeum

Feb 4, 2014
Arizona, USA
I have been vaping on and off for about a year now, mostly off, i have restricted myself to a few e-juice flavors and I think that may have been the problem, I recently started buying and discovering new flavors and man have my eye's been opened. currently my ADV is called orange fire it is a cinnamon on the updraw and orange on the down flavored juice that I absolutely love, I ordered 60ML more after trying it out and purchasing 15ml of it and am awaiting its arrival (eagerly i might add, i am running low) but as of today I have cut back to about 12 total analog's in 4 days compared to a pack and a half a day

-nukeum

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
I have been Vaping on and off for about a year now, mostly off, i have restricted myself to a few e-juice flavors and I think that may have been the problem, I recently started buying and discovering new flavors and man have my eye's been opened. currently my ADV is called orange fire it is a cinnamon on the updraw and orange on the down flavored juice that I absolutely love, I ordered 60ML more after trying it out and purchasing 15ml of it and am awaiting its arrival (eagerly i might add, i am running low) but as of today I have cut back to about 12 total analog's in 4 days compared to a pack and a half a day

-nukeum

For some of us it takes time. I used both for months before finally putting down the analogues. My mistake was too low of a nicotine level. E-Cigs were just not satisfying enough. Something to consider.

That is a good point. I started with 6mg juices thinking that would suffice but it didn't do a dang thing. I just got the cheesecake flavor and several others in 18-24 mg and its helping a lot better
For Me I went for highest mg of nic which was 24 at the time. And I went lower until I felt good . If I would go too long with out a vape i would get irritable as all heck.:D

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Speaking of flavors testing, I have been doing 5ml samplers. I found a vendor that has some that I like and so I am getting samples from them. I really want to stay with a juice vendor (FreedomsmokeUSA) and a hardware vendor (Madvapes). Madvapes always seems out of stock, though. I may have to move on.

Anyway, I am up to about 7-8 juices that I will buy in larger quantities.

ccubed

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
Denver, CO
Hi nukeum and welcome to ECF. Glad you joined our community. When I started vaping I was only going to vape menthol-tobacco juices because that is what I smoked. Some wise folks in ECF suggested that I open my mind to other flavors....because I didn't smoke anymore. I started experimenting and have taken advantage of sample packs, as some suggested. There is also a local B&M that allows sampling, which is way cool.

Now, I have tried about 10 flavors, of which I like 5 or 6. I'm about to order another sample pack in the next week or two and hope to find a few more flavors I like.

And my gear is pretty simple. I started with eGo-t upgraded batteries, but now am using Vision Spinners because the VV allows me to find the sweet spot for each juice (and it can vary quite a bit between flavors).

Congrats on vaping for a year and celebrate that you have cut WAY back on analogs. That is a success. People here reminded me to count the ones I haven't smoked, not the ones I did. I was very lucky in that my last analog was the day after I started vaping. But everyone is different. And this community is encouraging to a variety of paths. We really are in this vaping thing together.

Keep the vape and namaste.

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
Took me a bit to get completely off the Stink Sticks but once you do it feels so much better. Mt baker vaper has surprised me with the Guava, Arnold Palmer and Peach. Super tasty stuff, I just put in a order for bubble gum too today to try that one out. Once I kill all these bottles I'm going to order some serious sizes. Found my Favorites so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread