Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
To my tongue, unflavored tastes terrible. It tastes like a marlboro cig. I never smoked that nastiness that is pre manufactured cigs, I smoked roll your own tobacco. I could only do unflavored if I was super sick and couldn't taste anything anyway.

This is with MFS nic, the only I've got. Would love to have some not-so-terrible tasting nic to use in my juices.

Psofos

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Greece
To my tongue, unflavored tastes terrible. It tastes like a marlboro cig. I never smoked that nastiness that is pre manufactured cigs, I smoked roll your own tobacco. I could only do unflavored if I was super sick and couldn't taste anything anyway.

This is with MFS nic, the only I've got. Would love to have some not-so-terrible tasting nic to use in my juices.
Maybe it has to do with nic level. I tend to vape low level nic,7% max. Usually 5% and with 75% vg it's really sweet.

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
Just made 10 ml of pg-vg mix to test different nic strengths and I must say 80vg/20pg with 7.5% nic tastes...good!
Anyone else vaped flavourless juice?

Vaping it right now. 90/10 VG/Water. 9 mg nicotine.
I have pre-steeped single flavors diluted to 5%, sometimes I can add a few drops of them directly in my tank (with unflavored juice) and let them mix while I am vaping.

By the way I never drink flavored coffee and I never put sugar or cream in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread