Vaping Habits During Lockdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

minijellyfish

Jul 1, 2020
Are you UK based? Professor Riccardo Polosa has put together a quick survey on vaping habits during the lockdown period that will help his team form important future research on vaping. It will take you just a moment to complete, and will provide researchers with much needed data as they begin to consider how our society is dealing with the ‘new normal'. If you can spare 2 minutes please take the survey and share! Survey - Cuts Ice

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Worst thing is lock down AND summer.

I'm in front of my pc and today is a very hot day so I'm just wearing some shorts (just shorts,no shirt,this is important for the story)
Something i do once in a while is press the fire button on my Jackaroo mod before actually putting it to my mouth,i just kinda like that crackle and pop sound it does.

So anyway i pressed fire and just my luck the aperture of the atomizer was directly aimed at my body more specifically my left nipple...so yeah i burned my left nipple.

I hate summer.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
I vape only when I'm awake. :)

You know you don't need to stop vaping when you are sleeping right?
Just use one of these:

unnamed.jpg

Attach it to your atomizer and you ready to go.
Could even use a squonk system if you're one of those that move around in bed alot.
Put a squonk bottle ''shaped like a hot water bag'' under you so each time you roll or move it fills up your cotton with yummy e-liquid.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Vape habits, unchanged mostly except I am slightly more sitting around doing nothing (especially when the husband sleeps in as today because if I get up and do stuff I will wake him and I like to be considerate) otherwise, well, it's all kinda the same because when you are packing and cleaning like a madwoman you have to pull out your trusty snus and also be like, "I am so glad I have this for now, I won't need to order in some time.)

So yeah I vape a bit more but it is not this pernicious thing where I have glued a vape to either hand, I don't quite get that really. IDK. I vape outside more in the evenings.

Anna

Reactions: Javichu

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Let's see, during the so-called lockdown, I went to Lowes to get lumber and building supplies and vaped inside the store. Then I went to Walmart to see how much toilet paper will fit in one cart and vaped inside the store. With everybody wearing masks like a bunch of scared sheep, I figured they wouldn't smell my vape very much and most likely wouldn't even notice. And if they did, I was prepared to tell them how vape juice kills viruses and they should consider vaping as a new safety precaution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread