Not open for further replies.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Back in the day I famously had leaking tank issues when entering and leaving the car in Louisiana summer. THe change in temperature between AC and 100F outside would do it every time. More modern tanks will still do it but not nearly as badly. I switched to squonking and never looked back. No more problems :)

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Back in the day I famously had leaking tank issues when entering and leaving the car in Louisiana summer. THe change in temperature between AC and 100F outside would do it every time. More modern tanks will still do it but not nearly as badly. I switched to squonking and never looked back. No more problems :)

As I noobie vaper when I saw those squonk devices I thought they make the most sense in the way they work and I wonder why not everybody use them....anyways i am planning to slowly try all types of vaping devices soon or later cause I am sooooooo into that now

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
By January, we may have a 55 C (100 f) difference between indoor and outdoor temperatures. I don't know of any juice that will manage not to leak with the pressure differential created as the air in the tank warms. Then again, you don't get much in the way of battery performance at -33 C.

Note to anyone who experiences freezing temperatures and doesn't want to blow their face off: Never ever charge a cold battery, especially one below 0 C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread