Vaping in hot weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Oh, how I'd love to be in the Southern Hemisphere right now with spring and summer coming on. I love hot weather and despise the cold.

vaping in hot weather doesn't bother me at all. Although I do seem to get a more visible cloud during the cold weather.

You're warmly welcome to come! I'm just like you, suffer like crazy when autumn comes.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Seriously? I live in Houston, Tx. We see 100*+ w/ 85-95% humidity in the summer. What's the issue? I'd rather vape than smoke in hot weather.

The word 'prima donna' comes to mind.

Texas and New Orleans are much hotter. We have a very short summer, about a month and a half. After that, temps go lower... And the worst is humidity, you don't have any... Our climate is very much like SF without the snow...

Vaptor

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2012
sydney
My observations - on hot dry days like 28c+ my vape tastes very sweet with less TH. On hot humid day I get even less TH. On average day at about 22c the vapes is about right. On cold days my vape tastes harsher with more TH so I steep longer in winter to smooth it down. We don't get snow in here in AU so I don't know what's it like to vape at sub temps. Right now is humid 27c day so I turn up the Watts a bit :)

Last edited:

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
I change my flavors up when it's really hot or cold.

In the winter I want more rich flavors - full-bodied tobaccos, coffee, chocolates, caramels, pumpkin, etc.
In the summer I lean more towards the lighter side - fruits and citrus, honeysuckle, teas, etc.

I happily vape menthol and mints year-long, and I do vape a variety of flavors all the time, but I crave different things more during the different seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread