Status
Not open for further replies.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
I travel by air a lot for business, and yes I vape in the airport restrooms all the time, no incidents.

I also vape in the jets lavatory, one time with comical results:

I go into the lavatory and start to vape, now this is a 4 hour non-stop, L.A. to Memphis flight so I need some nic....

After a few minutes I hear a tap on the door; "Yeah" person says "hurry up".....

So I try my best to waft the vapor away to no avail....open the door and attempt to slide by, the guy sniffs the air and says "Root Beer"!

As I reply "yeah must be some new air freshener"........

He goes into lavatory....

The End!

LOL

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Who in their right mind breathes through their nose in a public or work restroom??

Oh, you'd rather taste than smell?

Pepe.gif

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
The better question is why are there two stalls, 2 urinals and 5 sinks. What crazy.architect would have designed such a questionable travesty to restrooms everywhere. I say an even amount of sinks or less. Why throw that extra one in. It just doesn't make any sense. For the love of God why?

It was in da Senate!
icon_wink.gif

Maggie3199

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Ohio
I travel by air a lot for business, and yes I vape in the airport restrooms all the time, no incidents.

I also vape in the jets lavatory, one time with comical results:

I go into the lavatory and start to vape, now this is a 4 hour non-stop, L.A. to Memphis flight so I need some nic....

After a few minutes I hear a tap on the door; "Yeah" person says "hurry up".....

So I try my best to waft the vapor away to no avail....open the door and attempt to slide by, the guy sniffs the air and says "Root Beer"!

As I reply "yeah must be some new air freshener"........

He goes into lavatory....

The End!

LOL

He gets back to his seat on the plane, turns to his wife and says, "Whew, smelled in there". She asks, "what did it smell like"? He answers, "smells like somebody s**t a root beer float"! NOW it's the end. :p

azzaman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Evading forum filters

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
  • Deleted by retired1

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
  • Deleted by retired1

jpargana

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Portugal
The better question is why are there two stalls, 2 urinals and 5 sinks. What crazy.architect would have designed such a questionable travesty to restrooms everywhere. I say an even amount of sinks or less. Why throw that extra one in. It just doesn't make any sense. For the love of God why?

You want to know about reaaaaaaaaaly crazy architects, now, do you??
Check this restroom setup:
- 2 sinks
- 2 urinals
- 2 toilets
- 2 stalls

Well, it all seems normal so far, does it? Trouble is, there were actually 2 stalls alright... each with a toilet and an urinal... you get the picture... a toilet and an urinol, veeeery close to each other... in the same stall... :blink: :blink:

First day of work on the new building, and everyone was already cracking jokes:

- I'm not going in there with you !
- Excuse me, sir, I only want to take a pee... please don't mind me, I'll not even glance your way...
- etc, etc, etc, etc,...

:lol::lol::lol:

TampaToker69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Tampa, FL, Alpha Quadrant
  • Deleted by retired1

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Vaping in the bathroom, much like the courtesy flush, is always appreciated by others. Based upon the hazardous waste odors expelled from our colons in public washrooms as a result of our American diets, we as a species aren't going to survive much longer so vaping in the bathroom is the least of our concerns.

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
The University I attend has banned smoking on campus (even outside). To protest this, I stealth vape anywhere and everywhere I can. The University anti-smoking policy explicitly states that there is no smoking any "tobacco product" and thus, says nothing about smoking or vaping anything else. Thus, I vape anytime I am in the stalls. No one is even gonna say one thing about my VCV Night Shift smell.

Peppie

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2013
Bonney Lake Wa, US of A
Who in their right mind breathes through their nose in a public or work restroom??

Are you all insane?

EW.

My thoughts exactly. You have beat me to my post.
By vaping in the restroom you can only improve the sent quality.
I do it and dont even attempt to hide it.

Are you afraid someone is going to approach you and tell you how great your ........... smells????

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
I have found the only flavors one needs to be careful with ANYWHERE are new extracted tobacco vapes........

Some smell , I mean pazactly like da' real McCoy!

curly.jpg
Nyuk...Nyuk...Nyuk...
I vape in the stall with other people in the restroom all the time. We don't get breaks where I work, so it's the closest I can get to a break.

Just don't let any clouds escape where people might see them, and be careful what flavor you use. To be safe, i use unflavored at work.

tappy-tappy talk now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread