• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaping Mail Show 'N' Tell: What did the Postman bring you today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamAurora

ECF Veteran
Yup nothing but some cobwebs in the old vapemail receptacle today...but I did manage to make christmas juice

i9FCk.jpg

cmac; you must be a bartender?

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Got my second review package from Halo. 30ml bottles of Torque 56, Shamrock, and Twisted Java, and 5ml bottles of Bella Valente, Cafe Mocha, HX3 and Smooth 8. Haven't tried any of 'em, and some of them smell ... interesting. Other smell freaking awesome. Gonna love checking these out. :)

Pictures or it didn't happen lol. I'm kidding jeeez! I'm sure ill see the in the video.

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
You mean this one? :p:p:p

View attachment 160118

Didn't expect it this week. (my previous question wasn't a set up for this - honest!!:))

Four business days - puts our 'express' mail to shame. Problem now is I only have 18650's :cry:

Haha, I made sure to order some 18350s and 18490s (Grabbed the extension cap too) from a different vendor at the same time.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Got my second review package from Halo. 30ml bottles of Torque 56, Shamrock, and Twisted Java, and 5ml bottles of Bella Valente, Cafe Mocha, HX3 and Smooth 8. Haven't tried any of 'em, and some of them smell ... interesting. Other smell freaking awesome. Gonna love checking these out. :)

Wish they had more fruit flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread