• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaping on a budget...recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
got my evods, jeez they are big. twice the size of my jacvapour ones. Am not too sure if i will be using these in public.

Are there any slimmer versions for use when out n about?

lmao i thought the same thing today :oops: i went into vape escape (also vaping on a budget - nice to meet you!) and got a eGo-C Upgrade as i wanted to try VV but the look of those Vision Spinners are HORRIBLE. even bigger than your EVOD and that's just the battery!! so i think for slimmer versions you're gonna struggle as the bigger the MAH, and the better the quality - the bigger your ecig! i'm sure we'll both get used to it! i'm going for Mini Nova's at the minute as i like getting pink drip tips. but i think i might get some cheap protanks with replaceable drip tips if i need them :)

snout71

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Birmingham, UK
something like this mabe :D
clarinetred.71101113_large.jpg

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Snout,
the BEST WAY to vape on a budget is to buy very good equipment in the first place, that will last you and serve you well, and safely.

Becuase you won;t have to replace it in 2 months. :)

If I were you I would establish a relationship with a good vendor and buy genuine joyetech ego twists and /or vision spinners, and their chargers, and get some genuine evods.

I've had my joyetech twists for a year now, and they still work perfectly.
I couldnt agree more! I say pick gear that you know is recommended, that others have had success with- shop for the BEST price you can get on the gear, and learn to take care of it. Once you're up and running; find a B&M shop and build a good relationship with them for your refillable supplies (Juice, burners or wicks, etc). Once you've got that in place, are a regular customer they should take care of you beter than the big discount suppliers. Im personally rough on gear, since Im travelling quite a bit. I tend to lean toward metal or pyrex gear and anything that looks sturdy. I tend to stay away from extra whistles, buzzers and bells which I think could be another breakable component. All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread