• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaping on a Budget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinySpark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2014
Pacific Northwest
Hi Ladies!

I've been off on a horrible, horrible four month stress-induced cigarette binge. But, I am back to vaping (thank goodness I kept my mod, rda, supplies, and juice!) and I am BROKE!

There used to be a social forum called "vaping on a dollar a day", but all the social forums seem to be dead. :(

Need to keep myself on a "vape budget" anyone interested in joining me for a vape budget accountability thread?

So what's your Vape Budget?

Here's my Vape Budget:

Annually: Occasional purchases of mod/rda supplies (i.e. wire, cellucotton, 18650 batteries) My aim is not to spend more than $100 per year on this stuff. Thankfully I don't have shiny-itis when it comes to buying new mods and rdas, love my only mod and rda (a vicious ant phenom mod with an odin rda).

Monthly: My budget goal is to ONLY buy about 90mL-120mL of juice from the below list (around $45-$60 per month)

I actually stopped with buying ALL the juices and have found six flavors that I don't get sick of (I've found that storing/using them in unicorn bottles makes the juice last longer, since I tend to waste less juice with a unicorn bottle)

1) Hedon's Bite by Njoy's Artist Collection (Mt Baker sells it for $9.99 per 30mL bottle)
2) Sacre Coeur by Njoy's Artist Collection
3) almost any brand that is flavored Earl Grey
4) unflavored 60VG/40PG (looking to try nude nic's unflavored)
5) Dragonscape by Njoy's Artist Collection
6) any good peach flavor kicked up a notch with niquid added menthol burst

Last edited:
Reactions: mommabird62

TinySpark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2014
Pacific Northwest
Hi TinySpark, welcome! :)

Afraid I don't have any suggestions other than maybe getting into some DIY :unsure: Hopefully some of the other ladies will be able to help you :)

Hi daleron!

I actually am just trying to stick to my budget not cut it down :)

Just hoping that some other ladies might want to join me in monthly budgeting and accountability. You know shame-shame-shame on me, I spent x amount of dollars over my June budget... lol... Not sure if that's okay for this forum?

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hi daleron!

I actually am just trying to stick to my budget not cut it down :)

Just hoping that some other ladies might want to join me in monthly budgeting and accountability. You know shame-shame-shame on me, I spent x amount of dollars over my June budget... lol... Not sure if that's okay for this forum?
    Well of course it's okay! :) Who knows what some of the other ladies will be interested in ;)
    I don't actually have a budget, just know when I need to stop ... sometimes that's sooner than I like :D

Reactions: mommabird62

mommabird62

squonkhead
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    Hi TinySpark[emoji4] I'm like dale, don't have a specific budget (though I should. LOL) I spend a little here and there. Have slowed way down on buying mods. Have way more than I need.

Started making my own juice a little over a year ago and that saves alot of $. Here lately, I have been mostly buying spare parts and extra nic for the freezer to have on hand in case the regulations make it hard to get anything.

I have had some shame on me moments when I have gotten something that I really did not need. I have reined that in and lately, no shame on me moments [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Rachel

VanessaU

ECF Veteran
    Jun 30, 2016
    Spain
    Hi, well, trying to stick to a budget when it comes to vaping gear can be difficult, but if we are broke, then there is no other option than to well, not buy. But of course, you can not live with a 30ml bottle of e-juice the entire month, and it gets tough if you are a chain vaper or own a juice sucker atomizer.
    My advise? well, try to look for low budget e-juices. True! sometimes low price things can be bad, but not all the time. I guess you just have to try and see which are the tasty ones and stick to does. There is the option of DYS too, you make your own e-juice and apparently it saves you a lot of money.
    I really don't know if you are a dripper person or a tank person. There are very good RDA's and RTA's out there that are not very expensive. Stick to one or two, and yes, even if the new Nalu RDA by Vaporesso is smiling at you, just look to the other side and walk away as quickly as possible.
    As for the Mod, well, if you are a wattage person, most mods do power control, there are a lot of mods in the market that can give you 75W and are not that expensive, as like I said, stick to one, and yes, even if the new Innokin Coolfire 18650 TC is giving you a beautiful smile, you just keep walking.
    At least that is what I do cause money don't grow on tree unfortunately.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread