Vaping on the Darkside

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookbartley989

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
SoCal
650mah VV eGo Battery (just need to add LED to CE2 clearo...

vsaber1.jpg

vsaber2.jpg

vsaber3.jpg

vsaber4.jpg

vsaber5.jpg

Ron -

rookbartley989

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
SoCal
The top is the eGo tank cone, I bought it at Lite Cigs USA for like $3. I love CE2 Clearomizers...for me they are the best flavor/vapor compared to anything else I have. I do mod them by taking out the cup seal and just using the thin seal ridges down, but flavor increases tenfold and rarely a dry hit unless...its dry! I am going to grind down a hyper red LED and soldier it to the bottom and post with a resistor. And yeah, 5 clicks and it goes purple for 3.7v, 5 more for blue at 4.2v and then back down to red for 3.3v. Maybe I'll do a Darth Maul version, one end for tobacco, the other for menthol LOL...

Ron -

P.S. almost forgot, I just stuck that shorty pawn drip tip on there. I have a clear full size pawn on order so it will light up with the rest of the clearo...

Last edited:

milo hobo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Lake Charles La
Are you willing to share how you do it? I see two things right now that I don't know how you did it.

How did you shape the eGo cone/eGo-T cone into the hilt?

How did you change the button on the ego from the clear button to the metal button?

I know that something like this will never be commercially available because of Lucus and IP laws, so I would have to make this myself if I want to show it off. So thank you for your information if you choose to share.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread