The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VAPING SAVED MY LIFE!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Nickisinger17, Sep 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nickisinger17

Nickisinger17 New Member

Sep 21, 2019
    Newbie here! 3 months vaping with the Novo 2 Pod kit. Quit smoking a pack a day for 32 years June 20th just in time for the ban??????? Ugh! I literally COULD NOT BREATH, and now since I started vaping 6mg in a Strawberry Cream type flavored vape (my fave's), I run around like a 17 year old. I don't smell, I don't offend, I feel amazing. Vaping SAVED MY LIFE. It's bleak here in NJ. I stocked up on enough flavored e liquids to last 2 YEARS for me and my hubby (approx shelf life) I'm glad I made that decision a week ago to buy in serious bulk because they have ripped away 3 of the 4 flavors my hubby and I use in the last 3 days from my company. (Don't know if I'm allowed to name names). Love them. I don't understand how we don't have a lobbyist in Washington for OUR CAUSE! This industry can afford it, now and we should get some momentum with that. Thoughts?

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. gandymarsh

gandymarsh Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2014
    WI, USA
    Welcome!

Glad you quit the stinkies! It might be a good time to start learning DIY juice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sloth Tonight

Sloth Tonight CF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 25, 2014
    Adirondacks
    Welcome to the forum my friend :)

4. CMD-Ky

CMD-Ky Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    I like your post and welcome.

5. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
  6. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Might like to visit and join:
    CASAA

7. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Welcome to ECF, Nickisinger17.

8. Therese King

Therese King New Member

Jun 27, 2017
    Hi all. I was here a year ago and didn't make the switch. Trying again, but all the media reports (I think they left a lot out of reports?) and now a possible ban? On what, all flavors? So Trump is not saying just tobacco flavored? Anyway, good to be back and hope I make it this time.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  9. MJCSD

MJCSD Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2014
    usa
    Hello and welcome to ecf

10. Horselady154

Horselady154 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2013
    United States
  11. Sugar_and_Spice

Sugar_and_Spice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Welcome to ecf. Everyone here has a similar story----all of our lives have been saved by vaping. Best thing is right now you should really consider what another poster just suggested. Make your own DIY ejuice and learn how to use an rba coil system.

Neither is hard but there is a learning curve but so many of us are doing it now that you will have all the help you need. Please consider it. I would just hate to see someone return to smoking because of the greed of those who wish to keep us smoking the cancer sticks.

Good luck and ask questions. Remember no question is consider dumb here. We have all been where you are now.

:)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  12. tgs3

tgs3 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2017
    Brooklyn, NY
    Welcome. Congratulations on switching to vaping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.