Vaping stories from the good old days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
I don't think there has ever been a more beautiful mod than a Caravela. Alas, I couldn't stand the bottom firing and sold mine after waiting months to get it. Those were the good old days.
I love my Kato Hammer, completely mech, works with all my other hoarded stuff, but I keep it stored. I bought two of them just to have them in case of the vapocalypse, but then my friend, who clued me in to vaping, saw them and drooled. He looked for one to buy, couldn't find it because mine were the original (not clone). So I felt bad and gave him one of them. My debt to my friend, for putting me onto vaping, which freed me from the demon tobacco, was settled.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
I think it was around 2012 I just got a REO squonker and a RDA. Still vaping at 18mg, I was in the local vape shop and there was a new clerk behind the counter, a early 20 something really cute young lady. She saw my new setup and wanted to give it a go. I said sure, she placed a tip rubber on the tip and took a big draw. That pretty chick turned pea green, it was then I realized, and told her " oh that's 18mg". I thought for sure she would lose breakfast. I never saw the cute chick again in the vape shop.
I started at 18 mg. People said that was the level to use if you previously smoked "light" cigarettes. It did help me quit cigarettes, but a couple of weeks after leaving cigarettes behind, the 18 mg. made me feel uncomfortably wired, waking in the middle of the night. I reduced to 12 mg, where I have stayed until now. But when I was still at 18 mg I let my boss try it. "Omygawd, I feel like I swallowed an amphetamine", she said. We agreed, first use of vaping at 18 mg. is different than the first cigarette that made you feel giggly and happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread