Vaping sweet spot??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I'm finding for ME it's all about juice. I'm using an OVALE ego with the 1.1ml tanks and c-attys.

Dark VG juices make the old tight, wispy and burn tasting thing happen after a few minutes.

I've been vaping a cheap as dirt (but good) DEKANG clear 100%PG menthol on one atty with the same tank every morning and through the day for 4 whole weeks and it still doesn't even come close to needing a clean yet. Also 100% clear vg/pg OVALE juices perform okay.

So for me so far it's juice that controls performance on my rig and my dark VG juices have been relegated for dripping only.

I have a couple of evods on the way and hoping they can handle darker juices better, but I'm lucky as my sweet spot is menthol anyway as my ADV and then a tobacco in the evening and a few dripping sessions keeps me satisfied.

I guess the next step if I want the bolder and sweeter tastes of the darker VG / PG juices would be a more hardcore atty than the ego-c or an APV but I cannot really afford it so have become conditioned to being happy with menthol all day and dripping the dark juices by night as clear PG tobacco juices do not quite seem to have the same luxurious charm, depth and sweetness that VG/PG tobaccos do, they are hotter and somewhat simpler in flavor (I believe the general consensus is pG gives more true taste but is hot and Vg is cooler and adds a sweetness to flavors and I do like that but these c-attys are WEAK IMO.)

brock957

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Powder Springs GA
I find different juices are better at different volts. As a battery loses power I have to kick up the volts some times. A general. Rule of thumb is takes your ohms plus 2 for your volts. I have a vamo and find using watts instead of volts is better except co my rba's. Don't know if any of that will hep you. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread