Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Is it cool to have cloud tournament evrytime they open a new vape store?

In some ways I see something like this as a Detraction from what e-Cigarettes can be, are. A Viable way for a Person to Stop Smoking.

And I Wish/Hope that the Image a Non-Smoker thinks about when they think of e-Cigarettes is of a person who was Able to Switch. And Not of someone blowing a Ginormous Plume from a Sub-Ohm rba for the Approval of the Crowd.

Reactions: SteveS45

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
In some ways I see something like this as a Detraction from what e-Cigarettes can be, are. A Viable way for a Person to Stop Smoking.

And I Wish/Hope that the Image a Non-Smoker thinks about when they think of e-Cigarettes is of a person who was Able to Switch. And Not of someone blowing a Ginormous Plume from a Sub-Ohm RBA for the Approval of the Crowd.

well said

Sent from 1520

OBDave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I think it's kind of silly, but to each their own - I don't want anyone else telling me that the way I vape is "right" or "wrong," although I don't think it's doing those of us who've legitimately used vaping as a smoking cessation aid any favors when 18-year-old kids are fogging up rooms for fun. That said, I was smoking a lot worse (and proud of it) when I was a kid, too.

A new shop in the same center as my office opened up last week, one of the guys in there was really knowledgeable and spent a few minutes just chatting about the shop and the direction he's hoping to take it, then I let him move on to a paying customer and another clerk stopped by to tell me about the wicked sick cloud chasing competition coming up and the dude-bro deal they've got going on kanthal at $2/ft...but what I really need is a $200+ mech because every experienced vaper knows VV/VW is for noobs who don't know about cloud chasing yet (had my VAMO in hand, mech mostly stays at home).

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Collateral Damage (response to deleted post)

LDS714

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Nashville, TN, USA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Inappropriate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread