Vaping xtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I live in Charlotte Nc. We have a few brick and mortars popping up in the area. I have been too them all.. Every once in a while i google vape shops in my surrounding area. Ran across vaping xtreme based out of Indian trail nc. They are online only and do allow local pick up.

I had been planning on ordering an Igo W so I looked over his site and to my surprise they carry it. Gave them a call placed my order and headed out on my way to pick it up.

Mark is truly a great man when it comes to his customer service. Made me feel welcomed the moment I got there. Talked to him for a good 30 minutes about just general vape chit chat. Ended up also picking up a kts + as a backup as well as one of his juices.

Fast forward to this weekend. Went and saw him again. This time I brought my dad. Same thing excellent service. Picked up some more items from him and my dad did as well.

Great prices great service. If you have never done business with vaping xtreme I highly recommend it.

Mark if you stumble upon this thanks for your excellent service to me and others in this community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread