Vaping Zone E-Liquid....possible unhappy customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
New Orleans
Wanted to start off by saying I am new to vaping and have ordered three different times from vaping zone and everything has went smooth as far as shipping and availability of products and am very happy with with their products and service.

However, I placed an order Oct. 12th and received my package today. First thing I noticed is that they sent me the wrong carto's. I ordered (2) VZ 3.2 ohm 510 Cartomizers, 5 Pack-Black but they sent me some 3.2 ohm stainless tank replacement carto's. So I triple checked my order and made sure it wasn;t a mistake on my end which it wasn't. So emailed them with all the details of my order and explained the situation and hopefully that can be resolved.

Secondly, I have a question for my fellow ECF members who have ordered E-Juice from vaping zone. I ordered 7 different E-Liquids from them:
NuPort
RY4
Dunhill
Island Tobacco
USA Real Cig Red
Juicy Peach and
Turkish Blend

Nuport, Island Tobacco, RY4, and Juicy Peach(INCREDIBLE!!) all have distinct taste's

Dunhill, USA Real Cig Red, and Turkish seem to all taste the same!:confused: Is it just me or has anyone else noticed this? They taste kinda bad and dull and I LOVE other vendors tobacco flavored Liquids so it's not like I'm not into the tobacco flavored stuff.

So my question is do I need to let them steep for awhile and if so, how long? I am sure this may be the problem but like I said, I have only been vaping for about 2 months now and am learning.

Also, I had to fill tanks with all my new liquids today because they sent me the wrong carto's that I had ordered(and I was super excited to try em). Does E-Liquid steep in a tank with it's lid on?

Once again I wanna say I am not bashing VZ, In fact I enjoy doing business with them greatly, I jus wanna know whats up and if anyone has experienced this before,

Thanks for your time!:2cool:

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
I have not tried that vendor but have been in a similar situation. With the three that all taste the same you are probably tasting just the base flavor they use or the tobacco flavoring and my suggestion is to shake shake steep.... a lot of tobaccos need about 1 to 2 weeks steeping time.

Can you dump the tank juice back in the bottle? That way you can keep shaking up the juice. Take the cap off the bottles and let them sit for a day or two with a shake now and then. Then place the caps back on and let them sit until they taste right to you.

P.S. You won't like every juice a vendor makes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread