Vapingme - Shipping issue : amerirish44

Status
Not open for further replies.

amerirish44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Company name
Vapingme.com​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
21 January 2015​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Shipping​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
Hello fellow vapers...I was curious if anyone else has experienced problems with shipping and Vapingme.com?.. This is the second time in two months I figured the first time was a.. you know a postal error but post office there actually told me it was the way they placed the label at the store, it made it difficult to differentiate between addy and the upc...this was after being told by the store that the post office told them the system changed ?....well that was nearly a 2 week wait and still paid full price for the items no discount nothing for all the time spent emailing..phoning post offices etc...(should've been their job anyways!) also I was told by someone that the ecig places do not have your credit card info..... well they asked me through the e-mail "would you like us to just charge the same card?...didn't hit me right away but i was under the impression that it was through a third party for security?...well anyway I gave them another chance none the less and now I am again waiting while the shipping only says a label has been created for this item but doesn't say it has been shipped and it hasn't moved just like the last time for almost a week now and I am really frustrated as I pay up front no problem but have to wait such a long time and besides I am the one it seems doing all the work to get the package moving in the first place..maybe it wasn't sent out like said in the first place?..I don't know but I can say this I will not purchase another item from them again and would appreciate it if anyone else has experienced this problem to contact me ?......Joe S :(:(:(:(:(:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread