Status
Not open for further replies.

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
I only order from them on occasion now. Their consistency has been a bit of a problem for me. Find something I like and they don't sell it after awhile. batteries don't last as long as other suppliers batteries. Cartomizers with thread problems etc. Although they are quick to address problems, there shouldn't be that many problems. I don't have these issues with other vendors i use.

i too have had 2 problems with cart threads and with a whole pack of carts not working. they were producing like 10% vapor after a huge pull. that is not the case with all of their carts, just that pack. Their CS depart normally is good with help, but since its carts, i am told no refunds and if i want more vapor try premium carts or wow carts....but that 1 ....ty pack was premium. i am not sure why he was so reluctant to help considering that i spent a lot of money in 1 week on their site. i guess they do not want the business.

what other vendors do you use for carts Scott? i am thinking about choosing someone else for carts and maybe batts?

-cheers

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
i too have had 2 problems with cart threads and with a whole pack of carts not working. they were producing like 10% vapor after a huge pull. that is not the case with all of their carts, just that pack. Their CS depart normally is good with help, but since its carts, i am told no refunds and if i want more vapor try premium carts or wow carts....but that 1 ....ty pack was premium. i am not sure why he was so reluctant to help considering that i spent a lot of money in 1 week on their site. i guess they do not want the business.

what other vendors do you use for carts Scott? i am thinking about choosing someone else for carts and maybe batts?

-cheers

V4L replied to my last email telling me they would replace that pack of carts with a cool premium pack of carts. That is sort of what i expected from the get go. I am glad they decided to help and satisfy a good paying customer.

prophetr1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2010
Richmond
I am also throwing a THUMBS UP in this post. I was using another inferior PV and Chandra from Nosmokeva the local store i buy all my products from let me borrow hers and i fell inlove immediately and i have heard only good reviews about there customer service and i love the fact that they always have sales going on.

So i just ordered for the first time so i can get my own stuff and return her stuff i borrowed and i hope they throw some freebies in mine too lol

cruz_msl

Jul 2, 2010
East Coast USA
Let's just start by saying that I'm a newb to e-cigarettes. After much reading, I decided to give my initial investment to Vapor4Life. They seemed to have the right product as well as a fairly happy and loyal client base. Placing my order on July 3rd, I realized that night that there was a 20% off sale on July 4th! I e-mailed the customer service folks and they were gracious enough to give it to me anyway, crediting my account with a gift certificate. SWEET!

My order came, but they were unfortunately out one of the flavors of carts that I wanted. The substitute was a 36 mg flavor, which was too harsh for me. The flavor was good though. As well, one of the batteries arrived DOA and never worked and one of the blank carts refused to go onto the battery and felt cross-threaded.

The next day I sent an e-mail explaining my issues. They responded very quickly and we worked out a solution. They even included a YouTube video link to fix the cart fitting issue, that actually worked! I was so impressed by their customer service that I ordered another $50.00 of product. They sent the order the next day along with a new battery and some freebies that were ALL really nice. Thanks guys!

Very cool.

So Vapor4Life gets a 10/10 for customer service. You simply can't get better than that.

The hardware was a mix.

BATTERIES: Although I received a bad one, the automatic batteries seem to work very nicely and charge quickly. I also have a manual one that works really well too. The charge lasts plenty of time for the average person. If you have the case charger it's forever- I have never had a battery go dead yet!

PRE-FILLED CARTS: The Premium carts are really nice with good flavors and last a long time. I personally found the 18 mg to be my "sweet-spot". Having the ability to switch between 6 different flavors and nicotine levels at any time is fantastic. Banana Foster to Mocha to Dr. Pepper to Mint julep? WHAAA??? I'm currently swapping back and fourth with my neighbor, who originally got me into vaping. My favorites are the Banana Foster, the Classic Cafe Mocha Frapp, the Strawberry and the Coffee so far.

BLANK PREMIUM CARTS: Really nice, they work really well right off the bat. I ordered many different juices and it was really easy to fill and use them after watching a few videos. I've been using a certain cart every day (coffee) and I have re-filled it about 7 times now, topping it off to keep wet. Still works just fine.

CHARGERS: Since I got the Ultimate Ultimate package, I received a USB charger, a wall charger, a pass-through, and a case charger. They all work well, but the case for the case charger is not the best.

USB PASS-THROUGH: Absolutely awesome. Works flawlessly and makes vapor like a champ.

CASES: Both the charger case and the carrying case are not the best quality. They both pop right open in your pocket spilling the contents everywhere. Get a lanyard or the little pouch or something else. Or just put a rubber band around the case and be done with it.

Overall I had a great experience with the company. They were VERY responsive and even threw in much free stuff! The product functions very well, but the quality is hit-and-miss. But again, Vapor4Life was there in a pinch and came through very quickly and efficiently. I will certainly order from them again and again, because I know that they will be there if something else ever goes wrong.

And by the way, after smoking the the past 30 years, I have not smoked a single cigarette since receiving my order which was 2:45 p.m. Friday July 9th 2010. The transition was almost effortless.

D103

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
cedar rapids, iowa
Hey Cruz-Msl One idea for a carrying case. I ordered mine from A-Z Darts. It is a very durable, zipper-close, nylon case. If you go to A-Z Darts, click on "dart cases" then click on "casemaster" under the brand names, you scroll down a little and they have the "Super Bee" model. It is 5" x 3" x 1" and will carry three KR808d-1 batteries in one side (in protective sleeves) and can hold up to six cartos in the other side. It will hold regular size KR batts with the carto attached or XL batts without a carto. I love mine and it works great, keeps everything secured. It is $ 5.50 plus S&H which is $ 4.10 for 1st class and $ 7.35 for Priority mail. Check them out they have a lot of interesting cases.

cruz_msl

Jul 2, 2010
East Coast USA
Hey Cruz-Msl One idea for a carrying case. I ordered mine from A-Z Darts. It is a very durable, zipper-close, nylon case. If you go to A-Z Darts, click on "dart cases" then click on "casemaster" under the brand names, you scroll down a little and they have the "Super Bee" model. It is 5" x 3" x 1" and will carry three KR808d-1 batteries in one side (in protective sleeves) and can hold up to six cartos in the other side. It will hold regular size KR batts with the carto attached or XL batts without a carto. I love mine and it works great, keeps everything secured. It is $ 5.50 plus S&H which is $ 4.10 for 1st class and $ 7.35 for Priority mail. Check them out they have a lot of interesting cases.

Great find :thumbs: it looks perfect!

cssuperbee.jpg

Trulife76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2010
Florida
V4L........
Lucky enough to have been introduced to them and e-cigs by friend whose non-smoking husband did all of the research for best products/company etc.
1st order was mid May and I have probably placed about 7 orders since.
One order had regular cola.. I'd ordered WoW Cola....they sent replacement immediately, no questions asked.
Received car usb charger to use with my PT and it didn't work (tried different outlets and autos). Again, no questions asked...they replaced with another unit that works like a champ.
All equipment received has been reliable and juices/carts have been great. There have been some flavors I'm not crazy about but that is to be expected. Based on everything I've read on this forum I will hold on to those flavors and try again later....rumor has it our tastes will change as time goes by.
Bottom line, received my first order May 25 and haven't looked back at analogs (after 38 year mega addiction) since. Having a vendor and products you can count on has made it easy. Easy ---- never ever a term I expected to use in any conversation about giving up cigarettes!

lilfarmtruck

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
MO
CHARGERS: Since I got the Ultimate Ultimate package, I received a USB charger, a wall charger, a pass-through, and a case charger. They all work well, but the case for the case charger is not the best.

CASES: Both the charger case and the carrying case are not the best quality. They both pop right open in your pocket spilling the contents everywhere. Get a lanyard or the little pouch or something else. Or just put a rubber band around the case and be done with it.

Both my PCC & CC close nice and tight. I have had no issues. On my first order I got the Ultimate Ultimatum Auto Kit. I ordered before I had read about the difference in Auto and Manual Batteries. Before my order arrived I asked emailed CS and asked if I could exchange the Auto Batts for Manual one and they said no problem! I received the kit and decided I really liked the Autos and kept them. I notified customer service aof this and told them how pleased I was.

I like their cappuccino flavor! It rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread