• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VAPOR CAFE Ephrata, Lancaster County!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sines

Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
PA
I decided to take the trip out there yesterday. This was my first B&M shop visit.

Vapor Cafe while relatively small in size is made up for by the huge personality and kindness of the employees and owner. It's very homey and incredibly well kept and maintained. As soon as you walk in your greeted with the vape bar to your right and on the left their register with a showcase of products and a small seating section.

I took a friend of mine who is a smoker because he was interested in the transition to vaping. Lets just say he walked out with a starter kit and a couple of juices...

Mike, who I guess is a friend of the owner and not even an employee welcomed us with a big smile. He was behind the bar and was extremely happy to have us try any of their juices. He introduced me to their Tuscan Reserve and RY4 when he picked up on me liking the tobacco flavors.

Lets just say hands down this was the best RY4 I have tried. Every flavor just was perfect and blended well. They also have a RYenthol which obviously is just RY4 with menthol.

Their Tuscan Reserve is a nice mellow tobacco that reminds me of a well made cigar. I had to pick up 10ml of this as well.

All in all this was a great place for anyone wanting to take the trip out. I will definitely be going back again.

Oh, and as for prices... They may be a little pricey but I am more than happy to pay to keep these guys around and for the appreciation of their hospitality!

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
I have not been there yet but today (sunday afternoon) I called them up and spoke to a very kind woman who was patient with me and answered my questions about what they are all bout. Now I know why Sean is so in love with this place. They don't just sell stuff, they hold your hand learning it. I think that's pretty damn classy.

I am not giving them the RHP official seal of approval yet until Iactually check them out in person but it's looking good, folks.

For the record, I called them up basically asking if I could pawn off some of my vaping stuff instead of selling online, and she said I'd have to talk to the owner but the point is she completely understood what "spring cleaning" meant and I think she was helping some dude rebuild a coil when I called.

If I wasn't already engaged, I'd think thats HOT folks.

RHP

EdOz

Oct 8, 2013
Absolutely fabulous place. Clean, bright, classy. Was there for almost an hour bc I got into a conversation with the owner and some customers there as we sampled juices. The Watermelon is probably my ADV now it's awesome. Loved the French vanilla cafe and Georgia Peach as well.

Juice prices are a bit high maybe, but hardware costs are pretty on point if you factor in shipping costs.

I honestly have been to few businesses where I felt that welcomed as VC. It almost makes me want to go back! They are extremely nice and made sure I understood everything, even offering suggestions on my next moves in vaping.

Telling my fam my vaping Xmas presents should come from this place.. They wrote down a few things I should ask for ;)

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
Every time I go there they have something new, and I usually stop by every week or two and there's always something new! The atmosphere, clean and neat shop, plus the awesome staff and owners makes it very well worth the higher prices as opposed to online buying!

Last Friday my REO killed my last carto, my plans were to pick up some more after getting off work. Well Murphy's Law kicked in, giving us a late call and keeping us at work an hour late......the shop closes an hour after quitting time! The fine folks at the Café kept their doors open for my partner and me to get in and grab what we needed, ended up chatting for a bit and tried some 5 Pawns juice that they just started carrying! Situations like this will keep me coming to the Vapor Café before going online to get whatever I need!

They are hosting a vaping party towards the end of November at a tattoo shop in Akron which is maybe a few miles south of their shop (on the same road....Rt 272) I'm planning on being there, anyone else??

dkeller717

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Lancaster, pa, usa
I live in Lancaster and stopped there on my way home from work the other day. I was very impressed. They have a good selection of batteries, mods, and RBAs. They staff is very friendly and helpful. I am going back soon. They have a good supply if you like to rebuild attys. The 23 dollars for a 30ml bottle isn't too bad if you consider you don't have postage nor the wait. Definitely worth checking out. Also, a good place to meet other vapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread