Vapor Chef: Recommend Me Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitechapel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Willoughby Hills, OH
Some of my coworkers are getting an order together for The Vapor Chef and I figured I'd go in on it. What can you recommend to me? The Vapor Chef doesn't seem up my alley, but I'd be getting an OK deal and I'm super low on juice. I like lighter vapes, I've never found a dark juice I've enjoyed. I don't even know what the staples are of this place. If it helps, my favorite vapes are Boba's Bounty from AVE, Pineapple Fear from Vapeoholics (in fact most of my favorites are Vapeholics), and some randoms from mr. good vape.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Ive tried unicorn poop, Smutter Smutter, deep thought and straw vanilla cake'

Not to impressed so far but will say that nothing taste cheep or chemi
but really disappointed with Smutter Smutter he only one I got in 15 ml

I can see why some really like unicorn poop but is just not for me
Id say the same with staw vanilla cake it was a free sample I wouldn't have picked it
I would say its good if I liked strawberry

Deep thought is a very interesting vape but not something I could vape all the time

On the other hand I am reading they are more known for their fruit stuff
like honey perry and hobbs blood

not something I would be into but if you like the fruit stuff they are supposed to be really good

the only other I want to try is Black Pompom

Whitechapel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Willoughby Hills, OH
Black Pompom is a can't miss IMO. I wasnt blown away by the other juices i have tried from them. Maybe a little more info on what you like might help because Boba's is not a light vape in color, consistency, or flavor...

True. But still it's tasty. Unique and I love it. I'm vaping the last of it right now.

I'm a fan of Black Pompom (black currant, pomegranate and lemon) which is a tart fruit flavor and Bloody Mango (blood orange and mango). The Black Pompom will stay pretty much clear throughout steeping however the Bloody Mango will turn a reddish orange as it steeps.

The juices that seem to be most popular are Hobbes Blood (coconut, strawberry and watermelon) which is like a Tigers Blood Hawaiian shaved ice if you've had that before. The other is Honey Pearry (honeydew melon, pear and strawberry). I've seen it said there are two types of people, those who like Honey Pearry and those who like Black Pompom. I fall into the latter category as the former is too sweet for me and I prefer tart/sour/bitter flavors.

I've got a couple other flavors from TVC steeping right now that aren't quite ready yet (Schmecto Schmooler, Strawberry Vertically Challenged Cake, Butter Beer). I tend to like his juices on the whole. Plus they all come in little velvet bags and a plastic army man with each order.

AnnieP65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
PA, USA
Some of my coworkers are getting an order together for The Vapor Chef and I figured I'd go in on it. What can you recommend to me? The Vapor Chef doesn't seem up my alley, but I'd be getting an OK deal and I'm super low on juice. I like lighter vapes, I've never found a dark juice I've enjoyed. I don't even know what the staples are of this place. If it helps, my favorite vapes are Boba's Bounty from AVE, Pineapple Fear from Vapeoholics (in fact most of my favorites are Vapeholics), and some randoms from Mr. Good Vape.

I'm not a fruit-vapes gal...but Apple Bourbon is AMAZING!!(IMHO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread