vapor heads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I placed an order with vaporheads.net on Sunday for some hardware and the status is still showing "invoiced" on their site. I have not received shipping confirmation but I did receive order confirmation after placing the order. Does anybody have any experience ordering from vapor heads? Is a lack of updates common with them?

I also placed an order for some juice from another vendor (hand mixed upon order) and I have received confirmation and should be getting the package today.... it seems to me that it would take longer to hand mix several bottles of juice than it would to throw a few pieces of hardware in a box. Maybe I'm just being impatient, but who isn't when it comes to vapemail?!?

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I bought my Zmax V3 from them about two months ago and arrived very quickly to Canada.
Other than that I never dealt with VH .

Thanks for the response! I went out to check the mail right after I posted this and wouldn't you know, the package arrived today! I don't know why I never received shipping confirmation but it made for a pleasant surprise. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread