Vapor Kings DCHV 1.5 -- What do I keep doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CokoWhit

Mar 2, 2012
Memphis, TN
I have an Ego T battery and have been using the Vapor Kings DCHV Clearomizers. . Well, after about a week (this time three days!!) I start to notice that it's difficult to inhale. I still get some vapor, but the inhale feels like your just sucking in.. you can't feel the air turning to vapor and passing through your lips. I haven't done anything but fill it up via syringe. I haven't cleaned it out or soaked it in water.. absolutely nothing to interfere with the operational aspects of the cart. Can anyone tell me what is going on? My husband has been using the very first one we bought about 5 weeks ago and he has no issues whatsoever. He uses grape bubblegum from PinkSpot and the whole cotton is filled and dark purple. I don't know what mix Pinkspot uses, but I emailed Sandi and Penn to see if they would tell me. Ive tried using a 70PG 30VG, I've tried it the other way around with a 60VG/40PG and I've also done a 50PG/50VG... I am at a loss. Any clue what I'm doing wrong?

*my thought was that maybe I'm poking too many holes in the poly-fill material when filling it up with my syringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread